Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Movie Productions

Its time we made a movie guys.

And what i mean by movie..is there should be a story behind it. not just a collection of old footage.

I got Adobe CS4 Masters collection. if your not sure as to what it is or do, please look it up when you get a chance. [google] Just orderd VideoCopilot software as well.

If you have any ideas, please share them. plots, cruises, objective of the story etc. I have many ideas just putting them together. looking to make the movie at least 95mins [1hr 35mins]

also working on getting HD-Blueray Video recorders, and mic's-Booms. gotta have quality equipment. I have a buddy that fly helicopters hopefully hes still in the Bay Area, would be nice to have video footage from up top.

Ill cut it there. and update this as needed. "all cb7 tuners are welcome to this Film" some of you may turn into a movie star hey you never know lol

Like a documentary? Do you have experience shooting documentaries? Or filmmaking in general?

What are you trying to get out of this?
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Interesting >_>

Comment

What's this movie going to be about, who's going to star in it?

Is somebody going to pour champagne down some hussies crack... If so. I'm your man.

Comment

Nice to see someone is bringing back this idea!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
            Like a documentary? Do you have experience shooting documentaries? Or filmmaking in general?

What are you trying to get out of this?

yes i do, and if theres anything that i dont have experience in. i know someone that is and who is willing to help. I have connections to get things done.

theres not really much to get out of it.. i went into this thinking its time we stop playing around and actually made a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post

Is somebody going to pour champagne down some hussies crack... If so. I'm your man.
              i second this motion

Comment

Originally posted by EMS CB7 View Post
                yes i do, and if theres anything that i dont have experience in. i know someone that is and who is willing to help. I have connections to get things done.

theres not really much to get out of it.. i went into this thinking its time we stop playing around and actually made a movie.
                "The cb struggle"

cb from being the joke, to being well respected

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

When I think of the word "hussie" you dont come to mind. Besides, you'd have to shave your "crack".

Comment

Great idea! It could definitely be a documentary. U could do segments on cb7 meets, the many ways to mod a cb, various good quality photos of cbs throughout, and even street races. Just a thought
                    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                      "The cb struggle"

cb from being the joke, to being well respected
                      Haaa! I like that one!
                      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

lol good one. but you have to ask that hussie if thats alright with her.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                          When I think of the word "hussie" you dont come to mind. Besides, you'd have to shave your "crack".
                          Anything can happen for the right price sunshine

=p

Comment

A documentary would be good.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                            My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
                              Great idea! It could definitely be a documentary. U could do segments on cb7 meets, the many ways to mod a cb, various good quality photos of cbs throughout, and even street races. Just a thought
                              no your on the right track.
                              thats why i posted this. eventhough im In california..filming can take place anywhere. in any state. rain snow etc.

there will be a lot of action driving and a scene through san francisco.

Comment

Working...
                              X