Do you pay for the date? DATING ADVICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you pay for the date? DATING ADVICE

Aight so basically i broke up a few weeks ago on a 9 month relationship n im dating other girls now...oh and btw Im 18

I'm talking to a girl and Ive paid in full all 6 times we went on a date...

This means movies, show tickets, dinners, renting movies, going to the beach (gas n firewood n food)...i don't mind just she doesn't even offer...

I know she has money cause we hang out and shes like oh look at these $300 jeans from Nordstroms n blah blah blah!!!!

Her dads loaded n gave me 50 to change her oil so i know she gets a lot of money from him...

SO what do u guys think?

With my last gf i paid all the time til we started "officially" dating and then it became coupons n 50/50 but i still paid a lil more cuz i made 12 bux n she made 8. But now Im unemployed n doing small side jobs n this chick is gna kill me lol

A lot of ppl say get a different girl but shes really cute n funny n i always seem to go for the more rich girls becuz there is nothing like getting a Sparco shift knob on Xmas or a nice leather Obey jacket for your birthday

let me hear it boys...

.My Ride.

said best by my boy Cam'ron...

"So i need to know ma, you gon suck it or not??"

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Dipset

Comment

The guy should always pay. However, the girl should at least offer (even if she doesn't expect to pay). Every girl I've dated has offered... none of them have ever paid.

My friend was dating a girl, and we all went to an expensive dinner. She said to me and my girl when he went to the bathroom "I hope he's paying, because I didn't bring any money!"... when they broke up, she tried talking to me. I ignored her.

Pay when it's new. When it's "official", then you can see how it goes.
        Another option is to think of cool things to do that don't involve a lot of spending.

Comment

i have no problem with paying all the time, but if she offers to split the bill, i wont say no to that.
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I'd say no at first. A girl should always offer to be polite... but most girls I know would offer, pay half if asked, and then never see the guy again.

Comment

Next time you guys talk, be like, so where you taking me out to tonight?
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

My gf mostly pays but I am trying to start picking up the slack.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  Next time you guys talk, be like, so where you taking me out to tonight?
                  That's true... joke around, and see if she takes the bait.

Comment

Its doing more than a year that i'm with my girl and i always pay. Except at my birthday.

I say pay and if you can't pay talk to her about that problem and if she really loves you she'll understand and pay till you get a job. I feel you i'm also 18 and at our ages money is tight sometimes but you gotta choose : chick or money .

Comment

I took a girl to dinner, and paid with my card. We had a great time, and went for ice cream afterward... Unplanned, and I forgot cash (no credit at the ice cream stand!)

I had to ask her to pay. I felt like a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        I took a girl to dinner, and paid with my card. We had a great time, and went for ice cream afterward... Unplanned, and I forgot cash (no credit at the ice cream stand!)

I had to ask her to pay. I felt like a tool.
                        Yea i feel you it happened to me once...

Comment

MOB!!! chill out with dating for awhile, stay single, and go party enjoy ur single life and not being tied down!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Another option is to think of cool things to do that don't involve a lot of spending.
                            Like sexing?

Comment

Exactly. Layin pipe doesn't cost much at all, if you do it right (condoms are cheap... kids, are not...)

Comment

Working...
                              X