xbox ad shit talking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox ad shit talking

i recently added a few of u i saw from another thread... but tonight me being about half drunk i decided to play a few games after laying the little one down.
    my sn on live is accordlyloud18 add if u want. but i had some guy start talking shit on me because i drive an accord and i dont even have 200 to the wheels.... but yet when i asked proof of number from him i got nothing but a dis. anyone else get shit talked for driving an accord or repping a cb? i used to have the clan tagg as SOHC and i remember a guy talking shit and thinking i had a d15 and i was repping dseries.org. lol once i explained im a big boy i run a 2.2 liter not a 1.6,1.8 or 1.7 he shut his mouth then got ran on during the match.

sorry drunking rant any one else deal with this?
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

At 6:30 in the morning? Well, I'm EST.

IRL yes. All the time. Sexbox Live? Negative.

I've learned to ignore asshats. Simple as that.

If they're persistant, conjurr up a slew of creative comebacks--that's what I always do.

life is good.

Comment

If some douchenozzle has to make himself feel good by bashing your taste in cars while playing an unrelated video game... good for him.

I was playing Halo 3 last night, and some cockforbrains sent me a picture of his ass. Me and all my friends. My friend's wife reported him. Hopefully he gets his IP banned.

Comment

The only arguments I had was on Ps3 online. Was with a 12 year old boy, telling his ass to shut the F*ck up and quit whining.

He's like "you shut up, you punk".

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I was playing Halo 3 last night, and some cockforbrains sent me a picture of his ass.

life is good.

Comment

I love when people call me g.ay on xbox live. Likes its some sort of insult. My best come back is i just agree with them and act the way they think i am. Its so funny they run out of come backs real quick..

Them " Man you suck at gta4 free mode " ( yeah i suck at free mode alright... lol )

Me " Yeah i do suck its a shame im not as good as you "

Them " No shut the fuck up f.aggot you suck "

Ahhh the great come backs of 15 year old kids while their parents arent home...

Comment

Yay Tippey! You figured out how to bypass the censorship! You win a prize! Guess what it is? A week off.

Enjoy!

Comment

i make fun of people who rep jerzy all the time. for some reason they get pissed within one comment. its quite funny. my friend has a habit of talking crap to everyone, then does a 1v1, whoops them then talks more crap. that in itself is fun as hell to watch. i usually just sit there eating while he does a 1v1. good times good times

oh, you sure it was his ass and not the inner side of his elbow aka elbow butt?

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

It would be very interesting if he could managed to get a pair of jeans that fit his elbow!

Shirt
                  Bare ass
                  Jeans

The sad thing is that now that Jersey has become "trendy" (in a bad way... freakin guidos...) lots of people rep it. My drummer's tag is ohimjerseyfresh... but he's not a douchebag.
                  There are two types of people that live in Jersey. People that belong here, and people that give us a bad name, and should go the fuck back to New York.

Comment

I am so glad I work way too much to have time to play games and shit. Lol. I went to my girl's friends boyfriends house once (mind you, he is 38....and should I add anything onto that? Maybe uncle's grandma?) and he had his little headphones on yelling at some people. I am sitting there like man...its a fucking game. I get pissed when playing games but I dont do that shit.

Has anyone seen the kid totally flipping out while playing some computer game? I think its WoW? His brother is playing the game on another computer and keeps killing him or something and the kid is just going apeshit. Same kid got some beater car for his birthday and hit it with a baseball bat LMAO
                    VIP Status.

Comment

I can't see how ANYONE can get into WoW. That game looks retarded as fuck. You run around as some douchebag creature, collecting what the fuck ever.

I've noticed the people that play that game, that becomes their life.

And I've seen that video, that shit was hilarious, but pathetic at the same time.

Comment

call of duty MW 2 cozzi71! add me please message me so i know who you are
                        Last edited by Bcozzi71; 02-12-2010, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                          call of duty MW 2 cozzi71! add me!!!!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/newreply...eply&p=2424452 and message me so i know who you are
                          wtf???

no
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                            wtf???
                            wtf is right.........how did that happen

Comment

lol

no
                              $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X