Death- what is it? My thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death- what is it? My thoughts.

Last night I was talking about death and it hit me like a brick wall. One day I will be no more. I've always known it'd happen and such but for some reason a light bulb clicked. The feelings I'm feeling, warm, hungry, sick, will mean nothing. Politics of today will mean nothing to me. Petty arguments, hopes, dreams, etc will mean nothing. Nothing really matters to me other than happiness and the hope for an after-life.

How crazy is that, really? Humans have the ability to know that this will all end one day. Whether it's a gift or a curse, I don't know. I think we my have a happier life if we didn't know death. I, for one, may spend too much time thinking about it. I'm not paranoid or anything. It's just such a mind boggling concept that I can't help but wonder. What the hell are we doing here?

Enjoy as much as you can because we may only get one shot at it.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

yeah sucks i just dont wanna die old ha scares me i rather crash or something before i get old.nice topic though
    1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

i think about the same sometimes... ive had a bunch of highschool friends killed and it really makes u think.... ive had an amazing few years, and ive realized at the end of the day all i want is to know that i loved as much of life as i could have... i sure hope i live a long life. but u never do know what could happen, therefore my way of thinking is, only stress urself with what u can change....

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
        yeah sucks i just dont wanna die old ha scares me i rather crash or something before i get old.nice topic though
        also an interesting standpoint i hear often.... why is that? whats wrong with being old? not asking to be a dick, but rather i truly dont understand.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
          also an interesting standpoint i hear often.... why is that? whats wrong with being old? not asking to be a dick, but rather i truly dont understand.
          dont know i mean lots of movies notebook ,ect they die old its like wow i mean everyone gonna die some how maybe not even getting old it can happen any day i would like to do die with someone i loved.im 20 i got lots of years left but dnt know i rather die fast then slow?
          1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Life after death d00ds, give church a shot.

Comment

i gotcha, getting old isnt dieing slow to me... personally its gonna take me a long time to be satisfied with life, i got too many things to do, and too many people i wanna grow old with.... thats just me...

The Chronicles.

Comment

Yeah, it's easy to get wrapped up in unanswerable questions. Definitely live in the present.
                My Car

Comment

yeah i alrdy got my baby, no baby momma no more so hmm what else can i do?
                  enjoy,enjoy
                  1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

i dont wanna fall too much into this, im all for huge goals, but i also think for people our age(guessing most here are 18-30) its important to enjoy the present as well...

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                      i gotcha, getting old isnt dieing slow to me... personally its gonna take me a long time to be satisfied with life, i got too many things to do, and too many people i wanna grow old with.... thats just me...
                      I'm with you. I used to think about wanting to go at 60. I didn't want to lose my independance, etc. Now that I think about it, I want to be around as long as I'm physically and mentally fit. I have a long time to go, I hope.
                      My Car

Comment

yeah your right stay here for how long ur body can last i hope
                        vik,can help so i can be like whats his name from playboy?
                        1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
                          so i can be like whats his name from playboy?
                          Heff?

And my own response... Yep, We die. Hopefully not before our given time, but the sooner you accept that we're just a tiny speck in the universe; it'll hopefully put life into perspective. Makes you try to live it to the fullest. Enjoy every second, don't take it for granted. Cause you could be wiped off the face of the earth in a heartbeat, and 99.9% of the rest of the entire planet besides friends and fam, won't give a shit.

life is good.

Comment

I hope when I die, it will be quick and painless. Like a semi truck slamming into me doing 130mph. And that's something I do not want to survive !
                            Last edited by ibr_adam09; 02-08-2010, 10:59 AM.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

My thought is... Why am I here if, in effect, it's to die? It's just crazy to me to think that one day I will be no more. I won't exist. It's insane.
                              My Car

Comment

Working...
                              X