This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn. Mayberry4thgen

I Realize You Have Me On Ignore And Havent Bothered To Reply To My Pm's But Are You Going To Attempt To Return My Money. That Is A Simple Question That Only Needs A Yes Or No Answer

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Dude hes a sly fox he is..Ive seen him post alot lately
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
      Dude hes a sly fox he is..Ive seen him post alot lately
      wow i thought this guy was legit?
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

What did you buy from him?

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
          wow i thought this guy was legit?

No, im pretty sure quite a few people have gotten scammed... although he's a weird one since he still posts where he scammed people.

And im pretty sure draggen is out of 300 bucks

Comment

damn, i totally feel for you all.

Comment

lol, isn't that 91accord4door?

bastard changed his name so he could scam some more.

law suit?

Comment

could see if i was cussing and calling him names but im simply looking for a answer.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

bump for draggen cause we need answers!

Comment

doubt he'll reply to this, i did one of these post before and he never did.
                    I paid for oem carpets for 40 dollars, a month went by where he said he sent them etc.
                    After filing complaints through paypal(which didn't help me at all) he gave me my 40 dollars back a week later
                    So i guess its ok he stole and used my money for a month plus :thumbsdow

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                      So i guess its ok he stole and used my money for a month plus :thumbsdow
                      damn..if it took that long just to pay you back $40, i could imagine how much longer he's gonna take just to pay back DRAGGEN, if he even intends on doing so. probably using the $$$ to complete his 5 lug conversion :thumbsdow
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

that blows man, we should all be post whores and IM him about draggen until he replies to like one of the 2000 members
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                          that blows man, we should all be post whores and IM him about draggen until he replies to like one of the 2000 members
                          even if we did, he'd ignore it anyway. but its just sad knowing several tuners on this board have gone out of their way to steal money from people, but yet have the nerve to post up and act like they not doing anything wrong.
                          stop being a bitch, and pay the man back his $$$ !!!
                          Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 01-16-2005, 10:55 AM.
                          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Ok, this is pissing me off... I hate these threads, though I do understand why they are made.

Since Eric doesn't see the need to enlighten Draggen on the situation (and it's no one else's business...) I'll do it for him.

Basically, he fucked up. Straight and simple. He fucked up. The parts he was selling were coming from a car owned by a customer of his shop. He made a deal with the guy to get the stuff for dirt cheap: $200. He then sold the things to Draggen for $300. When the money came in, he gave $200 to the guy with the parts and got a couple things I think, not everything. Then the guy fell off the face of the earth. That means Eric (mayberry) never got the parts, 2/3 of Draggen's money went with the ass that still has all the good stuff. Mayberry screwed himself by putting himself in the middle of this.

Is he responsible for the return of the money? Yes. Is he planning on returning the money. As far as I know he is. Is he a thief? No... just irresponsible and unlucky. He's a young kid, so he doesn't have a whole lot of money. I know that around the time of the deal with Draggen, he was sinking a lot of what he had into various projects. He's currently stuck with a lot on his hands, and no money.

I'm sure that once he gets the guts to come forward to admit his mistake and attempt to make it right, things will be set straight.

Just no more of these "call out" threads, please. Moderators are availible to help with situations like this. If a thread is warranted, we'll say so. If not, this constitutes flaming. Hell, I still don't like to see people badmouthing 91accord4door, even though he has been proven to be a thief!

Comment

thank you dever for explaining that to everyone.

the reason why eric never responds to these "call out" threads is because really, they are annoying to deal with. draggen knows the situation, so why would eric want to put himself in the middle of a flame thread, trying to ward off people getting on his case?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X