Hayabusa Sidewinder Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
    wow 980 bucks? i dont even think basic V8 exhaust systems go for that much and their systems are way more complicated. bike looks nice and sounds great though lol
    Thanks bro I painted it for him after he wrecked it

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
    those bikes are too big...imo
    Yea I think so to and heavy. His zx10 was way lighter n just as fast as a hayabusa

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited View Post
    Wasn't trying to upset you. Just throwing my experience in. Maybe
    in your area thats in. But in the east coast we like the shorty pics. When
    you cant see a big ass pipe it makes the bike look sportier.
    Well I do apologize cuz I think I went alil too far over a comment. Even thou its not my bike, I've put a lot of work into it and I'm sensitive when it comes to my hard work. But anyways I do think it does hang too low but I love how loud and badass it sounds

Comment

wow you repainted it? nice

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Great paint job, that was some solid work . I have a lot of respect for what the Hayabusa can do, but god are they fat and ugly.

That exhaust seems a bit odd for the bike, looks like the Kerker exhaust on my '73 CB750. If that's what you guys like though, go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          wow you repainted it? nice
          Yea I did thanks

Originally posted by TheFirstNutZo View Post
          Great paint job, that was some solid work . I have a lot of respect for what the Hayabusa can do, but god are they fat and ugly.

That exhaust seems a bit odd for the bike, looks like the Kerker exhaust on my '73 CB750. If that's what you guys like though, go for it!
          Thanks bro I'm gona be repainting it again pretty soon. I think they're big and just too heavy i'd rather have a lighter bike. The exhaust does seem a bit odd but its a racing pipe and since he wanted an exhaust no one has around here because there is a shit load of busas rolling around here

Comment

wow that looks like complete SHIT!!! HOLY FUCK CHRIS YOUR HORRIBLE!!!!!

lol jk!!! old ass thread but that shit sounds SOOO GOOD!
            Bought From
            Tommi
            RiKan_BoY86

current s2k fund... $200

Comment

good friend of mine has been riding bikes all his life. He was driving a gsx 1000 series last I saw him and we were talking, he had this to say;
              "You can't really open up a thousand cc bike on public roads...there just isn't enough room...even a 600 you have to get on a track. I like my 1000 but I can't drive it to it's potential. You could get close on a 600, but never a 1000...the roads just aren't built for it"

Dude is pretty good biker...I trust his opinion. Makes since to me.

Makes me think of the turbo'd bikes you can see on youtube...crazy!
              Last edited by bcjammerx; 05-20-2010, 12:01 PM.
              ____

Comment

Your friend is right on point! It's true, it is impossible
                to reach the full potential of a 1000 or higher cc bike on
                public roads.

The track is where its at. And it feels so much better riding on the
                track then on bumpy even pavement.

:Back In Business...

Comment

enh they are too big .........

Like the color though

just my opinion since you did post up on a public forum

Comment

Working...
                  X