whats your other obsession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats your other obsession?

i know all of us are obsessed with our cars but whats your other obsessions.....? mine is definatley shoes.....my shoes of choice is nike dunk sb.....today i juss bought the nike dunk tweeds and i allready have 10 other nike dunks i think i have a sickness

i play paintball and im addicted to women
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Collecting firearms......fishing.....working out...yada yada yada

Comment

Women, drugs, Playstation, Star Wars.

Comment

t3h intrAw3b!

Is something wrong when you sit at your computer for more than 7 hrs straight on almost a daily basis?
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
            t3h intrAw3b!

Is something wrong when you sit at your computer for more than 7 hrs straight on almost a daily basis?
            its no different than watching tv for the same amount IMO

i love music, cant play anything, just listen

Comment

learning code for computers, any and all videogames, taking pictures, and the usual crap (music, movies, etc)

Comment

Love the videogames. Also enjoy the 'intrAw3b' and also, at times, sit for hours and not know it. Starting to get into collectiong swords recently though.
                Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

hey r0gergcm,

/**********************************************
                  Alexander Garcia
                  2-16-04
                  **********************************************/

#include <stdio.h>
                  #include <math.h>
                  #define G 32.17

void instruction (void);
                  void main (void)
                  {
                  double theta;
                  double distance;
                  double velocity;
                  double time;
                  double height;

instruction();
                  scanf("\n%lf \n%lf \n%lf", &theta, &distance, &velocity);
                  time = distance/(velocity * (cos(theta)));
                  height = velocity * (sin(theta) * time) - (G *time * time) / 2;
                  printf("Time in seconds is %lf" "\tHeight is %lf", time, height);
                  }
                  void instruction(void)
                  {
                  printf("Enter theta in radians, distance in feet, velocity in ft/sec");
                  }

if you study C that is if not, don't mean to confuse, I aced my first C class, but they didn't offer the 2nd one locally so I kinda gave up, I enjoyed it though. Good code is like a work of art, almost poetry. When I wrote good code (efficient/correct/worked), I would step back and be like "damn, its beautiful" I wish they offered it at my local ircc, cuz I'm sure I'd sign up, plus believe it or not there were two hot girls *kinda* hitting on me the whole time. I know I was shocked (hot girls in a computer class?!) most look like donkeys but this class had like 3-4 hot 20-25 year olds. I say *kinda* b/c the 2 were married, 1 with w/children so they weren't really flirting but they were all up on me so I enjoyed it.
                  Anyway my other interests are video games (own ps, ps2, gc, xbox, gameboy, nintendo, of course computer)
                  The hot games right now are Half-life2 (must play) gta3:sa, halo2, counterstrike:source. I do computer work on the side, took computer classes for A+ but never got certified, took cisco router classes but never finished them, took one C class (A+), learning cars (of course) and slowly starting to be able to help people with theirs. Home theater I'm BIG into, I just helped 3 people set theirs up in the last 2-3 months, its easy to me now. To look at 30+ wires and know exactly where they go/what they do, its second nature to me now. And linux, got about 3-4 computers running it. I love having 4 computers in my bed room, I'm like a super geek

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

workin is pretty fun, break dancing and watching movies.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Women, Photoshopping, Computers and Clothes.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                      Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                      Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                      Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

in reply to accordaffair

dude right on, beautiful code is like art-- i used to love first off creating code and then "beautifying" it so that everything is killer to the eyes
                        programming code isn't really where i would say is my strong point, im more of a web designer..

lol and about the super geek shiet... im only 17 so theirs no way i could match you but i recently re-did my room and am giving away my second pc(to my bro, he needs it).. im tryin to become not so geeky bcuz man that shiet takes away your life hardcore

Comment

post pics of other dunks i got a few like the unlucky's etc

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

all my other dunks are premiums the tweeds are my first sb's imma prolly get the irons soon tho

Comment

i play bass, guitar , piano, and drums and love music. i also love vw's(air and water cooled). I also love chopper (pedal) bikes and downhill/urban free riding. i need to get a bike. but thats like another 5 grand to ad to the list!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Working...
                              X