Need help finding a song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding a song

I was watching CSI earlier today and I heard this song I'd really like to find

Thats all i could find on youtube, however its just like the beginning of the song.

The chorus repeats "im not afraid im not afraid im not afraid"

Any one know what song it is?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Cant see vid at work. If it was the opening to the show, then it's The Who.

If it was in the show.....try www.imdb.com and search: "CSI".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

sounds allman brothersish

edit:
      http://heardontv.com/tvshow/CSI/Seas...I+Had+A+Hammer...

Willie and Laura Mae Jones by tony joe white. sounds similar but i dont want to listen to the whole song
      Last edited by Law Grandeur; 04-14-2010, 05:37 PM.

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        sounds allman brothersish

edit:
        http://heardontv.com/tvshow/CSI/Seas...I+Had+A+Hammer...

Willie and Laura Mae Jones by tony joe white. sounds similar but i dont want to listen to the whole song
        dooooont think thats it...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

find a friend with a Verizon phone with VCast, and use the Song ID application.

It's free to use, and pretty damn accurate. I had it on my Dare, but my Palm Pixi doesn't have VCast

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
            dooooont think thats it...
            rofl i tried. i heard about 2 seconds of the one i sent and said to myself "fuck that" and just sent it here in hopes. let me know what song it was.....it isnt that bad.

edit: it IS Willie & Laura Mae Jones by Tony Joe White from the album Deep Cuts. only the Deep Cuts album version though as the older ones well...suck

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Cuts-Tony.../dp/B0018OAOPI
            Last edited by Law Grandeur; 04-14-2010, 10:51 PM.

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

That's lil wayne young money is not afraidd!! Lol jk.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
              My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                rofl i tried. i heard about 2 seconds of the one i sent and said to myself "fuck that" and just sent it here in hopes. let me know what song it was.....it isnt that bad.

edit: it IS Willie & Laura Mae Jones by Tony Joe White from the album Deep Cuts. only the Deep Cuts album version though as the older ones well...suck

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Cuts-Tony.../dp/B0018OAOPI
                I'll be dipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
                  find a friend with a Verizon phone with VCast, and use the Song ID application.

It's free to use, and pretty damn accurate. I had it on my Dare, but my Palm Pixi doesn't have VCast
                  I actually searched and found Shazam for my BB! I was excited to finally find it. However.. It couldnt recognize the song! >x(

Comment

Honestly? it just sounds like a song that was put together as a filler for the show between scenes. I can make the same kind of stuff on my computer

Kinda hard to get the name of a song especially one with no lyrics, believe me I've tried.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X