Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got pulled over. After, I lol'd.

one word...luck!

i just got home but about 30 minutes ago i was pulling out of sandri sunoco getting on the highway heading north, home. (ihave no muffler, there's nothing from the axle back). A rookie comes out of nowhere, pulls me over. Greets himself, and asks do you know why i pulled you over? i forgot about my exhaust for a minute and told him "no honestly i don't", and he goes 'because you have no muffler... right?'.

sidenote: i told him "it fell off", because well, it did. i've always had straight pipe so the fart can i did have back there was just a distraction or, a dummy. they grated the dirt roads and it had got hung up on a mound of dirt and probably got grated into the road too.

anyway so after like only a minute he comes running up to my door. he scared the fucking shit outta me!! i thought i was fucked. he quickly hands me my license, etc. and yells "get that fixed man!" and runs back to his cruiser takes off in the other direction hauling ass rooks

i blinked, realized what just happened and started laughing my ass off. but yea, that's my lil story. haven't been pulled over in a year and it was because i stopped in front of a porta-potty shitter to let a friend out and i was in a no-parking zone

the moral of the story if you care and actually read this, is that i was baked. in fact i still am. also had shit in the car.

life is good.

That's some good luck! He prob wouldn't have even noticed. I've gotten pulled over several times while baked and once by a friend of mine...even still it's a nerving situation but nothing has ever happened...knock on wood lol

Comment

I have had that happen to me twice...once I was speeding...shoulda gotten a ticket, but a nasty accident happened while he was running my license, came back
      "you're lucky, slow it down!" and he took off....yeah lucky there...I shoulda gotten a speeding ticket. The other time it was a b.s. pull over.

congrats man, sounds like he woulda been cool either way.
      ____

Comment

You crack me up Noah.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Yea idk lol, just always get stopped for the stupid shit. then, when i do fuck around no one ever notices...and now that ive said something it'll happen

life is good.

Comment

A sweet innocent white girl was probably getting sodomized by some Jamaican dude who fake called in to work sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
              A sweet innocent white girl was probably getting sodomized by some Jamaican dude who fake called in to work sick.

Comment

Probably mak, probably

life is good.

Comment

Man, you lucked out. If your car attracts attention, why the hell would you drive with stuff in the car, or while under the influence? It's stupid to drive that way anyway, but when you're just asking for cops to look your way... not smart man!

I got pulled over for 40 in a 25 (I seem to like to go 40 in 25mph zones... and NJ seems to like to make roads that go from 40 to 25 without warning!) It was my first time ever getting pulled over. I was rocking out to tunes, totally not realizing where the change took place. Didn't see the cop until he pulled me over. I sat there crapping myself. He did the same thing... "you got lucky. I have to go to a call... slow down"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Man, you lucked out. If your car attracts attention, why the hell would you drive with stuff in the car, or while under the influence? It's stupid to drive that way anyway, but when you're just asking for cops to look your way... not smart man!

I got pulled over for 40 in a 25 (I seem to like to go 40 in 25mph zones... and NJ seems to like to make roads that go from 40 to 25 without warning!) It was my first time ever getting pulled over. I was rocking out to tunes, totally not realizing where the change took place. Didn't see the cop until he pulled me over. I sat there crapping myself. He did the same thing... "you got lucky. I have to go to a call... slow down"
                    LOL I know mike, and i had no clue that i still had my glass until i looked down in the door pocket. i was like "oops...heh" to myself. Normally it doesn't attract attention, been driving around with no exhaust for almost 3 months now but yeah gotta get it fixed. a buddy has a magnaflow muffler he'll give me. told him that'll work until i can get a quality catback in there.

"i sat there crapping myself" <-----i lmao'd.

life is good.

Comment

hahaha i remember one time me and my friend got pulled over n i was tripping balls bro i had just smoked some dro mixed with haze. the cops (3 cop cars came) made me come out the car and everything i was shitting bricks and the red&blue lights were not helping at all.
                      to this day i still wonder why they let us go
                      1992 Honda Accord Lx
                      [/I][/I][/I]

Comment

ha thats some funny stuff man. the only thing that happened to me was that i got pulled over and i didnt have my license. but i gave him my license number and he let me go. lol

Comment

i got stopped in a graveyard. i was there with my gf, and she was visiting a grave, then all of a sudden three cop cars come out of nowhere and they searched my car for drugs and, im not making this up, grenades and bazookas.

oh...this was at 11:30 at night

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
                            i got stopped in a graveyard. i was there with my gf, and she was visiting a grave, then all of a sudden three cop cars come out of nowhere and they searched my car for drugs and, im not making this up, grenades and bazookas.

oh...this was at 11:30 at night

a few years ago, a very good friend of mine passed away... on the 1st anniversary of his passing, my then gf and i stopped by his grave to place some flowers... we were there for maybe 5 minutes when a cop came in sirens blaring with 2 other cars trailing him. He claimed that they had been having problems with vandalism and wanted to make sure we were not doing anything we "weren't supposed to" he asked to search my car and i refused, and that pissed him off, but he told us to behave ourselves and left all pouty/pissed, lol... this was at about 2am, i had just gotten off work at the time... lol.

I've also had my car searched for grenades and bazookas, lol... and i've also had a cop ask my gf if she was "there on her own free will" lmao
                            91 EX Coupe 5 Speed
                            My Ride Thread

ASE Certified Master Tech Since 2005

Originally posted by deevergote
                            That's like watching a guy stick his head up his own ass. Impressive... but why?
                            Bought From: Quakerjoe , MikeW

Comment

Wow, you guys have really been searched for grenades, and bazookas? military issue shit when you're civilians?...lulz.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X