X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4G iPhone

hummmm..

http://gizmodo.com/5520164/this-is-a...yline=true&s=i

I hope Steve Jobs gets so pissed off about this that he has an aneuryism in his brain and dies.

Excuse me while I go get a kevlar helmet and flak vest. I think I hear the apple fan boys coming...
    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

"lost"? Or a very effective effort to pick up a good deal of free viral internet hype...

Comment

who cares what it looks like, they should make a cdma version and everyone will be happy lol

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            "lost"? Or a very effective effort to pick up a good deal of free viral internet hype...

that's what i was was thinkin..

Comment

He didnt turn it on and use it.

Ill belive it when i see it running.

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune View Post
                I hope Steve Jobs gets so pissed off about this that he has an aneuryism in his brain and dies.
                I second that one. I'd laugh, then buy an ice cream cake to celebrate!

Oh well, we can at least wish.
                Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  He didnt turn it on and use it.

Ill belive it when i see it running.
                  According to the person who found it, this iPhone was running iPhone OS 4.0 before the iPhone 4.0 announcement. The person was able to play with it and see the iPhone 4.0 features. Then, Apple remotely killed the phone before we got access to it. We were unable to restore because each firmware is device specific—3GS firmware only loads on 3GS devices—and the there are no firmwares available for this unreleased phone. Which is another clue to its authenticity.

but yea.. we'll see..

Comment

verizon is planning on having a cdma version of the 4th gen iphone that dual boots apple os and android.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Working...
                    X