No announcement yet.

Ups has lost me as a customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never had a problem with U Poo S. The USPS can suck my vagina because when I needed a tracking number for a dispute on ebay they couldnt retrieve it when UPS is able to do it instantly. UPS store employees treat me with a hell of a lot more respect than the postal service, and you more than likely wont have to wait in line so damn long.

Comment

FedEX or USPS. One or the other is usually cheapest. Both have never failed in delivery. UPS is almost always the most expensive.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

My friend used to work at UPS, loading and unloading the trucks.

Fragile means "throw it harder". They really don't care. They get paid like crap, and they just figure "well, if I break it, that's UPS's problem!"

Comment

I ship via fedex for bigger packages...i used to use DHL, but they went under. either that, or USPS

life is good.

Comment

Ok guys, Ill do some clarifying since I used to work for UPS as a manager and dealt with all their claims and packaging. Sufficient or appropriate packaging doesnt mean wrapping up in a carpet like the OP stated.

In order for UPS to accept and pay out a claim, you have to have the item(s) bubble wrapped, and use a box big enough to have the items filled in with peanuts(the foam type). If its a high value item, then I must stress that you must do all the above. Most UPS Stores, and hubs are asking if the customer packed it and how properly if items are insured for over $100.

If I were you, go to the UPS hub ort store you shipped it from, with the receipt of the item (what it cost you or were the receiver) and have them initiate a claim. After that, just follow up with them, and dont forget to.

Note: Back when Felipe (Jarhead) was making the "Jargrilles", he had several of them broken by UPS. He did exactly what I told him, and in no time was paid back his loss.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

ups moves 19 million packages everyday, serving 7.9 million people every single day. There are going to be mistakes....

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                Ok guys, Ill do some clarifying since I used to work for UPS as a manager and dealt with all their claims and packaging. Sufficient or appropriate packaging doesnt mean wrapping up in a carpet like the OP stated.

In order for UPS to accept and pay out a claim, you have to have the item(s) bubble wrapped, and use a box big enough to have the items filled in with peanuts(the foam type). If its a high value item, then I must stress that you must do all the above. Most UPS Stores, and hubs are asking if the customer packed it and how properly if items are insured for over $100.

If I were you, go to the UPS hub ort store you shipped it from, with the receipt of the item (what it cost you or were the receiver) and have them initiate a claim. After that, just follow up with them, and dont forget to.

Note: Back when Felipe (Jarhead) was making the "Jargrilles", he had several of them broken by UPS. He did exactly what I told him, and in no time was paid back his loss.
                I dod go there with my recipt and the guy told me there was nothing i could do ( after calling a higher level office or somthing )

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby View Post
                ups moves 19 million packages everyday, serving 7.9 million people every single day. There are going to be mistakes....
                Well they should own up to their mistakes instead of telling me to screw off

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                  I ship via fedex for bigger packages...i used to use DHL, but they went under. either that, or USPS
                  I prefer FedEx as well. USPS also has never failed me for packages... just envelopes of decals.

I heard that DHL was going under, and I stopped seeing their trucks around (I think)... but their site is still up and running, looking like they're still doing business.

I always liked DHL. They ALWAYS had packages here a day early! They've actually been around for quite some time, but they were still the "little guy"... and when they made the big push to really compete with UPS and FedEx, I think they offered outstanding service and pricing.

Comment

UPS for my business whoops ass.

Account manager is responsive and claims are filed, processed, and refunded in a matter of days.
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      I prefer FedEx as well. USPS also has never failed me for packages... just envelopes of decals.

I heard that DHL was going under, and I stopped seeing their trucks around (I think)... but their site is still up and running, looking like they're still doing business.

I always liked DHL. They ALWAYS had packages here a day early! They've actually been around for quite some time, but they were still the "little guy"... and when they made the big push to really compete with UPS and FedEx, I think they offered outstanding service and pricing.
                      yes, they were always good to me, and very nice to deal with. but i have no complaints about ups either, i've never really had a bad experience come to think of it

life is good.

Comment

my buddy used to work for UPS. Believe me, they throw shit around.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
                        X