No announcement yet.

Ladies of CB7tuner...I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you flipped the coin and ask yourself how would you react if she a had a best friend that was the oposite sex?

the sh*t is that you never know what can they be doin, or your always going to have that little sh*t bugging you, like if he/she are saying the truth.. IMO i dont trust no one. i dunno good luck with a what ever happens
    AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
    JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

lol, I need more time to actually reply to this t hread...will post after work. lots of things I want to add!

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        tell that bitch straight up that you have a friend that is a female.

if she cant get over the fact that you have a friend thats not the same sex as you, she can count bricks.
        hahaha made me laugh so true though

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...13#post2872413

Comment

This shouldn't even be an issue. Girl #1 was around before Girl #2 and there's a good chance she'll be around after Girl #2. (sorry but if you're worried about telling her about your close friend then she's probably not marriage material)

When I started dating eric his best friend was a girl. I was ok with it. If he came home now with a new female best friend I would be a little concerned.

I would tell Girl 1 soon b/c if you put it off much longer it may look like you're hiding it... which will just make things worse.

Maybe you guys could plan like a double date or something. be like "hey want to go out on a double date with my friend 'Girl #1' this weekend" that way there's no awkward meeting for girl #2 and she can see that you guys really are just friends.

If girl #2 is rational and you've never been like "friends with benefits" then she should react fine to it. If she doesn't then she clearly has issues she needs to deal with before she can be in an adult relationship. If you have hooked up with Girl #1 before... then expect that girl#2 is going to be a little sketched out by how close you guys still are.
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
            lol, I need more time to actually reply to this t hread...will post after work. lots of things I want to add!
            o rly hurry up ray i need updates.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
            X