Debating....to part out or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debating....to part out or not

I am trying to figure out what to do here. I am looking to move up in size when it comes to my vehicle. (cause of kids) I am wanting to get rid of the CB but don't know if I will get more selling outright or parting out....here are a few things on the car....let me know what you would do.
    Freshly swapped rebuilt H22a with f22 5 speed tranny.
    (so all 5 speed parts too, shift cables, clutch etc)
    -Brand new 8 lb flywheel
    -Brand new clutch
    -p13 ecu
    -Black housed (not pictured on my page) headlights with Yellow high beams
    -CD5 Front lip
    -Tokiko Blue suspension
    -Motegi rims with great tires
    -AEM intake
    -H22 aftermarket Headers
    -Full Greddy cat back exhaust
    -Momo Steering wheel
    -Black corner lights
    -Interior in great shape
    -Hood Bra
    and a few more things....so do you guys think I would make more parting it out or selling outright??
    91 LX Under Construction. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post2017900

lol why do you even bother asking

part it.

you know there's a arseload of people out there with interest, and many of those parts are highly sought after. it takes a while longer, i know...but if you can be patient, and sell everything off individually, you could turn a higher profit than if you just sold it outright...

life is good.

Comment

Freshly swapped rebuilt H22a
      this alone will fetch you ALOT OF DOUGH
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
        lol why do you even bother asking

part it.

you know there's a arseload of people out there with interest, and many of those parts are highly sought after. it takes a while longer, i know...but if you can be patient, and sell everything off individually, you could turn a higher profit than if you just sold it outright...
        x2

Comment

was asking cause I have never parted out a car before and didnt know if you can really make that much doing it. I would trade it straight up if someone had an older odyssey they dont need....if not then I guess I will start parting out within the next week or so

Comment

Parting out is not worth the hassle. Ask me how I know.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

part it out
              1992 Honda Accord Lx
              [/I][/I][/I]

Comment

Buy a 1g ody.. swap parts over, sell what dosent fit to buy more stuff..

High 5's all around.

WIN !

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                  Buy a 1g ody.. swap parts over, sell what dosent fit to buy more stuff..

High 5's all around.

WIN !
                  This is actually the best idea. I wonder if the shift linkage/clutch etc can be swapped over

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You put a lot of time and work into that car and now you have to upgrade....sucks.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                      You put a lot of time and work into that car and now you have to upgrade....sucks.
                      Yeah I know.....I need to learn to zip it up. Lol wife may be preggo again (we are wanting a boy) and we already have 3. SOOOO I need 3 row seating lol. The only issue is the H22 that was JUST swapped in....is still in the car. So I would need someone to come get it. You think that would shy alot of people away?

Comment

i just parted out 1k+ worth in a month. if you have desirable parts then it is worth it. stock parts dont move.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          i just parted out 1k+ worth in a month. if you have desirable parts then it is worth it. stock parts dont move.
                          yeah I put together a small parts list at the beginning of the thread.....you think this stuff would go fast being you just parted one out?

Comment

for the most part yes...the other stuff you may have to take a loss. i have a set of blackhoused headlights like yours and it hasnt even sold for 60 dollars. dont know about interior, steering wheel or h22 generic header.

local is key.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              i have a set of blackhoused headlights like yours and it hasnt even sold for 60 dollars.
                              really???? wow....amazed at that one

Comment

Working...
                              X