• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just applied for this job

for shits and giggles

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ret/1712962568.html

Job Description:*

Grow with the World’s Largest Running Store as a Retail Fit Expert specializing in apparel and sports bras at our San Diego Retail Superstore!

For over 25 years Road Runner Sports has been helping runners and fitness minded individuals find the shoes, apparel and accessories that they need to achieve their running and fitness goals.

Road Runner Sports, the World’s Largest Running Store, is looking for a Retail Fit Expert specializing in sports bra sales and technical apparel. The ideal candidate will have a service industry background (Retail, Sales, Hospitality, Restaurant), a passion for sales and will want to offer personal, one on one care with all of their Customers to ensure they have a feel great experience shopping with us.

You’ll be responsible for servicing customers in the Retail Store by courteously and efficiently assisting them with sports bra fittings, technical apparel, and other products (as assigned), demonstrating superior product knowledge and fit expertise while helping to ensure the store/department is properly merchandised and clean. You’ll be responsible for identifying and servicing Customers’ needs through connection, development and up-selling product in the Retail Store. You’ll take ownership for providing the Customer superior care in a way in which they will choose to do business with us in the future, including telling their friends to shop with us. You’ll support a business environment in which work is fun and enjoyable. You should consistently exhibit a balance of sales and customer service skills. And finally, you’ll display a clear understanding of the balance between satisfying our Customers’ needs, our employees’ needs and the needs of Road Runner Sports.

As a Fit Expert focused on sports bras and technical apparel, you are responsible for providing a Feel Great/WOW experience to every Customer that visits/shops in our store, particularly our female Customers looking for their perfect fit.

Job Requirements:*

Qualifications:

Minimum 2-3 Years Previous Work History (Preferably in Retail or Service Industry)

Associates degree or some college coursework complete preferred

Open availability (ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as needed)

Career oriented – dedicated in this role and interested obtaining this opportunity as a path to excel in your career!

(Customer Focus) Passion/Desire to Provide Outstanding Customer Experience

(Cultural Fit) Positive Attitude/Friendly/Outgoing Personality (Active Lifestyle – Running a definite plus!)

(Coachable) open and able to learn to sell the ‘RRS Way’ - Team Player/Accountable

(Communication) Clear speaking voice, positive body language, eye contact, excellent listening ability, able to think quickly “on their Feet”

(Adaptability) Willing and able to acclimate to change

(Computer Literate) Able to navigate the internet, utilize basic computer software (ie: Word, Excel) and learn new software applications

Sales Ability & Experience

Basic Retail Math

Experience with merchandising - a plus!

Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.

WHAT YOU’LL GET:

You’ll benefit from a position that offers stability, growth and career advancement in addition to a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package (which includes medical, dental, 401(k), reimbursement accounts, tuition reimbursement) and much more!

Please send your resume to rrobinson@roadrunnersports.com and type "BRA FIT EXPERT" in the subject line

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Oh god, think of all the hotties titties you get to touch....LMAO
    VIP Status.

Comment

There's a position specifically for bra fitment? huh. what have i been missing out on...

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
        There's a position specifically for bra fitment? huh. what have i been missing out on...
        You didnt know that? Boobs come in all shapes and sizes, just like everything eles.

(.) (.)

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

If you don't get hired, please put in a good word for me.

Scientist have recently found an an enzyme in my saliva that allows me to tell if a woman is going to have breast cancer in the near future or already has it.

Unfortunately this only works with woman between the ages of 18-30 and are not hideous.

I didn't choose the conditions, blame the enzyme.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079 View Post
            You didnt know that? Boobs come in all shapes and sizes, just like everything eles.

(.) (.)
            well obviously but i just figured most women knew their cup size and took care of fitting and buying their own? i never went bra shopping with a gf before either, i cant stand that shit

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
              well obviously but i just figured most women knew their cup size and took care of fitting and buying their own? i never went bra shopping with a gf before either, i cant stand that shit
              However 90% of woman are currently wearing the wrong bra size, so someone is needed to do the job

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
                However 90% of woman are currently wearing the wrong bra size, so someone is needed to do the job
                exactly, most women dont fit themselves properly.

The same applies for for all people with all sorts of clothing.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                  If you don't get hired, please put in a good word for me.

Scientist have recently found an an enzyme in my saliva that allows me to tell if a woman is going to have breast cancer in the near future or already has it.

Unfortunately this only works with woman between the ages of 18-30 and are not hideous.

I didn't choose the conditions, blame the enzyme.

=p
                  hahaha

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i like how you need an associates degree to sell bras. awesome

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

It says you must be able to lift 50 pounds. Now maybe I'm just crazy.. but I can't picture a box of bras weighing 50 pounds... so they MUST be referring to 50 pound boobies!

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                        It says you must be able to lift 50 pounds. Now maybe I'm just crazy.. but I can't picture a box of bras weighing 50 pounds... so they MUST be referring to 50 pound boobies!
                        as long as the chick weighs under 150lbs this is a REALLY good thing. so 25 each boob....got carmella bing beat by a long shot

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                        X