No announcement yet.

Crazy idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly you can do the "Gadget Man Groove" to your car and it'll gain you "up to 100%" fuel economy. Sounds like bullshit but all you have to do is take the TB off and use a dremel to make a little groove in it. Look it up.

Also, HHO system....used it on my Vigor and noticed good results. Til the car got stolen and all these asshats stole was the fucking HHO system. WTF!!!
    VIP Status.

Comment

They are noticable slower!
      I work on dual fuel Gas/CNG vehicles often. Wiether it be a cav/sunfire or a Saffari/Astro or C1500/2500/3500 pick ups even a GMC C6500s.

Maintanance intervals dont really change. If the vehicle was only used on CNG the engine oil looks fresh when it's due.

CNG doesn't start as easily in the cold as gas.

Comment

Originally posted by ATS666 View Post
        They are noticable slower!
        I work on dual fuel Gas/CNG vehicles often. Wiether it be a cav/sunfire or a Saffari/Astro or C1500/2500/3500 pick ups even a GMC C6500s.

Maintanance intervals dont really change. If the vehicle was only used on CNG the engine oil looks fresh when it's due.

CNG doesn't start as easily in the cold as gas.
        Why exactly does the engine lose power? What is it about Gasoline thats different from CNG in the way it combusts?

Comment

Working...
        X