Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any websites to buy H23 rods? or any honda performance parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any websites to buy H23 rods? or any honda performance parts?

reason I am asking is because. I ordered a set of H23 rods from raceeng.com and their price was at $640 for crower billet rods. they charged my card. but then I looked today and the transaction was canceled and the price is back up to $740. i had the order confirmation and everything at it was at $670 shipped. im kinda pissed that my order didn't go through. i even printed a receipt. so my question is. what other websites can I order through for these aftermarket parts? i looked at the crower website and the set of rods are $770 a set.
    www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Don't know if this helps but I believe F22A and H23 rods are the same length. If I remember right they are both (F22A/H23A) like 141.5mm and have the same crank as well.

You could try Bisi. That is where I got my rods from. They were under $400 shipped.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I think they are the same too. but I want to make sure they are. but i'll give bisi a shot.
      www.stl-imports.com

Comment

I pm'd bisi about rods. Anyone know where he went? lol
        www.stl-imports.com

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=129587

Comment

Originally posted by crx08 View Post
            I pm'd bisi about rods. Anyone know where he went? lol
            You might want to PM justin@bisimoto.com. He's Bisi's representative on this site. Bisi himself is quite busy, and isn't able to be around all that much.

Comment

what are you trying to build? i picked up my H beams for less than 300 dollars.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I have a h23 and i got bisimoto f22 rods.h23 and f22 have same rods basically.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  what are you trying to build? i picked up my H beams for less than 300 dollars.
                  h23 bottom end. it already has sleeves and low comp pistons. with a H22 head with valve springs and cam gears. i just need rods and aftermarket camshafts.

where did you get it for that cheap?
                  www.stl-imports.com

Comment

SOB now the transaction shows up on my account. and the money is taken out and has been cleared.
                    www.stl-imports.com

Comment

Working...
                    X