• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this is cool

checkout this accord,not sure if its a new fad or not,

http://blog.cardomain.com/2010/05/10...oodgrain-hood/

link to actual site,

http://fatlace.com/hellaflush/
    Last edited by doughboy415; 05-11-2010, 07:03 PM.
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Woodgrain Hood dont look to bad.
    The rims are hotness too!!
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

................trendy

Comment

it has to be made from real wood to get the thumbs up from me. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

The flush low offset wheels, crazy negative camber, and oddly mismatched hood (usually black, rust, or checkered...) are the trend...

But that guy is pretty unique with the woodgrain and the Corvette wheels. It's always refreshing when someone can do something unique WITHIN a trend.

I agree with TypeG though... woodgrain is kinda cheesy unless it's real wood... though I'd say if that was a custom paintjob, that would be pretty impressive as well. If it's just a vinyl overlay, as I assume it is... not as impressive.

Comment

im doing a different style of corvette wheels on my daily bmw... i realize its trendy and stupid... but i decided why the hell not for a short period of time haha..

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

If you do "trendy" to fit in, it's stupid. If you do "trendy" because you actually like how it looks yourself... then that's perfectly respectable.

Comment

yeah... ive never been about trends.. my accord is a testament to that. its looked the same for 6 years haha... i just want to mess around with widths and such. and maybe get an idea for another more expensive set of wheels down the line..... i also cant wait to pull up with my father in his corvette at a vette event, and see them shit bricks haha...

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                X