• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 on MTV's True Life:

3:08 <- look to the right its a CB7!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeeVA...eature=related

Sorry if a repost...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

LOL @ body kit

i remember watching that on tv when i was younger and obsessed with fast and the furious LOL i was like one day im gonna be a bad ass street racer!!!
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Haha, well that makes 2 of us bro!

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

x2 lmao, i was like, im gonna b respected in the streets lol.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

I just went out and decided to gut the ole CB...lol, damn, Heiu was right, once you go fast, your only gonna want to go faster

Comment

I saw a car on tv once.

To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

in one of the trainhorn vids on yt with the dudes in the midsize car, there's a red CB sedan in the backround that a girl is standing in front of right before they let it sound...it was hilarious she yumped and screamed

life is good.

Comment

Working...
              X