• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Failure

First the 1942 Leafs vs. Red Wings

Then the 1975 Islanders vs. Penguins

Now the 2010 Flyers vs. Bruins

Go canadians

Ohhhh and I fully realize most people couldnt give a fuck about hockey....but I didnt care about baseball but it was still fun watching the red sox beat the yankees in 04

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

ok

Comment

Whether or not your a moron (thats directed straight at you 90 accord) who doesnt care about the sport its still cool to witness something that rarely ever happens in any sport.

Comment

i find it kinda funny you came up with that idea about me from me only saying ok.

i never said i didnt like the sport. I actually do like hockey and watch it. No i dont follow it or anything but i do like it. and this is directed straight at you incase you werent aware. next time dont jump to conclusions thanks.

Comment

Then explain the reasoning behind your ohhhh so clever initial response

Comment

there was nothing behind it. just thought id say ok. dont think to much into things ok

Comment

If we were in person would you just say ok?.....if you did Id think its rude....thus why I think its rude on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                If we were in person would you just say ok?.....if you did Id think its rude....thus why I think its rude on the internet.
                actually in person I would if you say that to me and i really dont have anything to say back i would just say ok. that way i make it clear that I heard what you said and i dont have anything good or bad to say about it.

Comment

But if you didnt have anything to say.....why did you say anything at all?....to confirm you know how to type?

You see this isnt in person....your not obligated to say anything.....just in case you werent sure.

Comment

i know i dont have to say anything but there isnt a rule that says i cant say something. your seriously thinking way to much into all this

Comment

Originally posted by 90_ACCORD View Post
                      i know i dont have to say anything but there isnt a rule that says i cant say something. your seriously thinking way to much into all this
                      Maybe so....but I guess that I forgot this is the internet there is a rule that you must say something even when nothing intelligible comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                        Maybe so....but I guess that I forgot this is the internet there is a rule that you must say something even when nothing intelligible comes to mind.
                        internet = no rules = say anything no matter what the circumstances

Comment

And that right there is the problem that has engulfed this and all other forums when they get too big.....Too many morons must say something even if they dont have to....Im done with this shit now.

Comment

Working...
                          X