blackberry vs iphone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
    From what I understand, the ifone is completely useless on the at&t network. So many people complain that data is not working correctly, they dont get many sms' or mms' even voice mails.
    This is very true in more populated areas such as SoCal, NYC, etc. ATT just doesn't have the network capacity in these areas to handle the amount of data iphones are using.

That said, I'd much rather have a Droid Incredible (Verizon) or Evo 4G (Sprint). Why work around apple's bs lockdown when these phones are free to do whatever they want by design. Seems like a no brainer to me. Besides, at least the service works.

Ever wonder why you NEED to use a computer to update the firmware on your iPhone? Simple, ATT's network can't handle the data hit to send that firmware wirelessly. My Palm Pre and almost all the Android devices do OTA updates. Coincidence? I think not.

And on the same note, choose the network first, not the phone. What's more important, a cool phone with shitty service or a not quite so cool phone with awesome service?
    Last edited by NutBucket; 05-18-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X