No announcement yet.

DROID Eris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bongo youre right about the keypad lol. Mike youre into all the technical stuff lol im not. Im still getting used to it lol

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I think VZW discontinued the Eris.

Go with the new Droid Incredible, its what I'm getting. Has an 8mp camera, 1ghz processor, 8gb of internal memory and it looks super legit.

The only problem is they are on backorder for at least 2 weeks.

Last edited by EJX_Michael; 05-20-2010, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Mine looks JUST like that. And I got the Eris, so i guess they didnt discontinue it. At least they not here yet.

I wanna look into the Incredible or even the Hero, but so far, this thing has been pretty cool. Ive only had a few hours to play with it and im still in the process of changing my old number over so i still dont have FULL acces to EVERYTHING but what i have seen and played with is pretty cool. I also have yet to actually read through the book, so the few things im mad about, i may end finding answers to once i read through everything, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

root it and overclock the cpu.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Working...
            X