I feel a rant coming....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel a rant coming....

So as the title has it...today was inaguration day..I watched part of it, only to turn away and watch something else. Today I stumbled on this site called Ogrish.com via Rotten.com

Its even more gruesome than Rotten.com (Rotten.com is more for its articles from across the country and interesting factoids that made history).

As I was browsing the site, I came across the be-heading vids. Ones of the American hostages dying in their captors hands following this fucking camel jockey coward cock sucking bastard from Jordan.

It pisses me off that we've lost so many hostages, I felt really bad about this one guy named Eugene Armstrong who was basically pleading for his own life but without remorse these fuckers..who think we're 'evil' beheaded him anyway.

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I get that sense that I want to help out so bad, you hear of people in the military who die young (especially 18 years old) in the military they hand them a gun and tell them to go to war...if they go A.W.O.L they can get fined and even imprisoned for deserting the military.

No matter what their reason was for leaving...they don't want to hear it..they'll throw in anyway.

That idiot Bush says we've been fighting a war on terrorism, yeah thats great...people are starting to forget about Afganishstan and how were losing soldiers there left and right. I heard we were gonna pledge 15 million dollars for the Tsunami victims then I heard approx. 40 million dollars was to go to the Inaguration of Pres. Bush.

To me, in my personal view I really think it was a bad time to hold something like this...death count for the U.S Soldiers is 1,000+. These insurgents as we call them are starting to get a little more sophisticated and a bit more difficult to detect...they can be any one in Iraq in my view.

I have a feeling its up at the level of Vietnam...everyone looks the same but how can you know for sure you can trust them?

I just felt the need to rant...something is def wrong here...and all this shit is starting to piss me off royaly.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

cliff notes?

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
      cliff notes?
      No cliffy to lazy..i wasnt that good in english class anyways.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
        cliff notes?
        Bush = bad.

Comment

its more like 300 million...we are one of the highest tsunami donation sources...not mentioning the relief workers and the 7 ships that convert salt water to fresh water as well as food supplies...yes the US is greedy and we can help much more but in no means are we hardly helping...like pretty much every disaster out there...US is the one cleaning up

as far as the war on terrorism, it was never a war on terrorism..he just wanted to free the iraq people from a dictatorship...it was a right and wrong move at the same time...i mean people complain about the genocides that occur in africa but no one does anything...people complaigned about saddam and no one did anything...bush is the one who stepped up and did something...yes many were killed but it's war...i mean if there were a few bullies in your school but you were stronger than them..wouldn't you kick their ass when they were picking on the little people?

Btw i'm not a huge bush supporter..just trying to show you guys where he's coming from...you just have to understand the world isn't perfect...to keep order you have to neglect ethics (regarding military rule)

What i really want bush to do is overthrow north korea (because it's practically another holocaust there)...but that fight (that will never happen) will be on an entire different level even if the other countries stayed out of it
          For Sale:
          itr mid pipe = $80 + shiping
          tr injen sri $80 + shipping

(2) Eibach ERS 600x2.5x600 = $80shipped in US

Comment

First off, in regards to the "young soildiers" being told to go to combat, that is part of their job. They enlisted knowing good and well that they may be called up to do their duty, and their lives may be put on the line. They enlisted knowing that, whatever the president orders, they must obey. In regards to Iraq: All you hear on the news is everything bad about the war. You don't hear the fact that schools are open and children are learning, you don't hear the fact that hospitals are being updated with the latest equipement, you don't hear that the torture rooms, rape houses, and secret police have been destroyed. Yes this war is a war on terrorism. Saddam Hussein supported terrorists, and therefore he was an enemy of the United States. In regards to Afganastan...Presiden Bush did what both democrats and republicans wanted done, right after 9/11. Go after the bastards that attack us. Everyone has conviently forgotten that. As far as this turning into another Vietnam..you can blame that on the press. Never in history has the press saught to destroy the presidency more than it is now. What would the outcome of WWII been like if the press had reported how well the enemy is doing, and how bad the allies where doing both on and off the battlefield. We'd be speaking German. By the news reporting that america is against the war blah blah blah..all that does is give strength to our enemies. A perfect example: "prisoner abuse" HA! I laugh at that. You mean to tell me, its ok for our enemies to torture and behead our caputred soldires, but not ok for us to "embarras" our captured? Give me a break. I could go on and on and on....The bottom line is..we are there now, we need to finish what we started and do whatever is necessary to ensure OUR survival.

One more thing: The innaguration was funded largely by private coroprations and was cheaper than president Clinton's 2nd innaguration which when adjusted for inflation came in at 42 million dollars.

I am proud to have President Bush as my president!!

Comment

Originally posted by azian21485

as far as the war on terrorism, it was never a war on terrorism..he just wanted to free the iraq people from a dictatorship
              You need to check your facts on that one. We went to war in Iraq on the premise that they had weapons of mass destruction. Colen Powell sat in front of the U.N. (and lied when he did that) and told them that Iraq had the means to make WMD's or he possed them already. He even had pretty little pictures to back it all up. I think it was about a week ago a final report was released stating that there are no WMD's in Iraq, and never have been.

This whole "liberate the Iraqis" slogan came about when everyone figured out that they really didn't have WMD's so the administration had to come up with something to feed to stupid America. And yea, most of America bought it too. :thumbsdow
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i knew we wouldn't find weapons of mass destruction...i believe bush went in solely to kick out saddam...finish what his dad started ya know...but i'm no political expert....conspiracies are cool though...very imaginative haha

also there is "news" that we might force iran to disarm their nukes as well...i bet that if we totally swept through iraq and finished them quickly with little casualties (which we sorta did comparing it to other wars) we'd be sweeping through iran already...no one would be complaigning about war because the only thing people are complaigning about is the amount of casualties (and i believe 1-2 thousand soldiers is very little comapred to past wars...and YES i do feel remorse for them but it is war)..funny how no one will do anything about north korea though which really pisses me off...and i'm not even korean
                For Sale:
                itr mid pipe = $80 + shiping
                tr injen sri $80 + shipping

(2) Eibach ERS 600x2.5x600 = $80shipped in US

Comment

Working...
                X