• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rexload View Post
    needs an evo and a 911 instead of the trucks
    old school 911

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

needs to get rid some some vipers. ..
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

that excursion is sweet!!!!
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

I lived somewhat close to that guy too. There was a motor show up in gatlinburg and i was riding with my buddy to go pick up my busted civic awhile back, and the blue viper pulled in front of us after we had stopped for fuel and food. I was thinking WHAt AN IDIOT PULL OUT INFRONT OF A FULLY LOADED TRUCK.....I'm super happy he did though. (for those of you that know that area it was on exit 407, i was fixing to get back on 40w and go home.) So anywho we are all waiting on this light he's first we are second and i heard this super strange noise and him revving up... so i roll down my window to listen better. (it was his turbo) light turns green and he burns it in first, slams into second and still burning them, missed 3rd so tires stop spinning finally gets 3rd and starts the tires back up spinning.. I bout wet my self it was soo AWESOME HEARING THAT.. and then my buddy says, if i wasn't hauling your sorry honda i'da raced him...just to lose. ...anywho..awesome find by the way.
          WTB:
          88-01 prelude 2.0si (3g) si (4g,5g)
          OR
          90-93 Accord.

Has to be 5spd, has to be CHEAP. SUPER CHEAP. Will be in Indiana in February permanently and want a project car when I get settled in.

Comment

Working...
          X