X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cop Punches Girl in the Face.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/20360943

I just cant get enough.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

In before "Well, she should have been in the kitchen" comments.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

wow thats.. i dont even know what to say.. i mean they were really getting rowdy. but a fist to the face?.. couldnt have just pulled out some pepper spray?
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

kinda messed up, but she also asked for it by touching him. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

That was a good punch lol

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            kinda messed up, but she also asked for it by touching him. later.
            I have to agree with you. Her friend didn't have to get in the officers face and get aggressive.

BUT than again that is only a portion if what really happened. We have no clue what happened before or after this happened.

Curious to how this is going to pan out in that area. I grew up around there and went to school there. Granted it's cleaned up ALOT in the past few years but still........
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

yeah idk but i think everyone knows that if you touch a cop in that sort of situation...your gunna get your ass handed to you.

Comment

#1 Assault on an officer is a major offense.
                #2 There were 2 females pulling and pushing him
                #3 Punched or Shot?

It doesnt matter if they were male or female, black or white, pink or purple. You cannot touch an officer that way and expect to walk away from it.
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Yeah those dumbass girls had it comming.

Comment

Unfortunately, he'll probably lose his job for his actions, which I think is bullshit. He was put in a hostile situation, he reacted as he saw fit.

Had it been me, and I was put in that position, I would of pulled my pistol and started shooting.

And as stated up there ^^ we don't know what happened before or after that video was made. Seems people only seem to capture the bad side of video. Blah!

Comment

Boo hoo.

The guy said it best "Violence never looks good." Yes, pepper spray would have been a better option but then non-combatants may have been hit. Wind is a big factor.

What would you rather? Punch to the face? Spray? Taser?

The situation didn't call for a firearm but it was close. When that girl in black went up behind the cop she should have gotten tased.
                      My Car
                      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

This is old news from a few days ago. Officer stopped a guy that was jay walking and while talking to him, those girls jay walked....he then called them over and they said something like "fuck you" and started shouting and yelling vulgarities at him. He then tried to get the one girl over to his car and then that's when hell broke loose. He radio'd for backup and several more officers responded and they arrested both girls, charging them with assaulting an officer and something else that I forgot what it was.

I believe he was in the right this time. They should not be trying to fight him off like that. I usually would say something negative about police brutality but I believe this was justified.
                        VIP Status.

Comment

New to me, lol.

I agree,she had it coming, but the punch was a bit much. Either way, pepper spray, a taser, a punch...this fight was going to end up on the internet no matter what.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Getting tased would be way worse than a punch to the face....she was already moving her head back, he punched her while her head was still moving away from him. If she would've been still and then got socked, it would be much worse. But she "absorbed" it in a sense and it really wasn't that great of a connect.

Getting pepper sprayed would also be a bit much....eyes burning for an hour, compared to a slight connect to the face in which the pain, if any at all, lasted what, 5 or 10 minutes.
                            VIP Status.

Comment

Yay! the police , I come straight from the underground

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                              X