T minus 1 week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T minus 1 week

I have 1 week left in Japan. Where the heck did the time go?
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

why exactly are you there? ive been meaning to ask for a long time but didnt wanna be nosey lol
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Mainly so my Fiance and I could live/work together. She's Canadian and the red tape in both the US and Canada is a pain in the ass. Now that we've lived together for 1.5 years we're considered common law by Canada and that allowed me to get my Canadian permanent residency.

Plus her job is really good for an English teacher and we wanted to travel If things don't improve in the US/Canada, we'll come back and do it again.

We're moving home this summer so we can continue towards a career.
      My Car

Comment

ah ic you plan on moving to canada with her? or stay in pa when you move back?
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

I'm going to work at a College for a few months then move to Canada... assuming I can find a job
          My Car

Comment

yeh. good luck with that. theres been a few colleges in my area of pa hiring

Comment

I've got a job lined up in PA - Keystone College.
              My Car

Comment

nice. good school from what i have heard

Comment

You better hurry up and gather all the JDM parts you can!!!!!!!!

Comment

So...Canadian/American red tape made you move to Japan...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      So...Canadian/American red tape made you move to Japan...
                      "Now that we've lived together for 1.5 years we're considered common law by Canada and that allowed me to get my Canadian permanent residency."
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I understand that bit. But couldnt that be done in the states or in Canada? I didnt think you had to move to Japan if you wanted a Canadian Permanent Residency...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Shit I knew a canadian girl that was living close to me that had a green card. But ya know with the way things are going in the US, I would move to Japan too!

Comment

That's one reason we came to Japan. We also... wanted to come to Japan :P
                            My Car

Comment

id jump at an opportunity like that! seems like an experience of a lifetime...

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X