Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deev, want me to pick this up for you..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deev, want me to pick this up for you..?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/1835641060.html

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

drool...

Although red wouldn't be my first choice, that one looks to be in fantastic condition outside. The seats are pretty crappy, though. Not a bad price if the body is as flawless as it seems!

Comment

All it would take is some monies and a field trip...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

haha i remember when i asked about these when i was looking at one. deev was the first to post in there lol
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

I LOVE those cars... beautiful design. Underpowered, overweight, automatic only, and that cool looking glass that would be a fortune to replace if broken... but otherwise, such beautiful cars!

I need to get rid of my 86, and then I'm dead set on a CTS-V, though.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            II need to get rid of my 86
            Among others...
            >.>
            <.<

Comment

The CB7 is going nowhere! (literally and figuratively... )

Comment

The svx is an abortion. and a sorry excuse for a "vehicle"

sorry mikedever.

Comment

It looks like a Saturn design...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                    The svx is an abortion. and a sorry excuse for a "vehicle"

sorry mikedever.
                    Aside from the transmission issues (which were the result of a stupid and easily fixable design flaw) it's actually a very good car. Sadly, it's not powerful enough to keep up with the sports cars it competed with (300zx, Supra, RX-7, 3000GT) and Subaru just doesn't carry the luxury clout for it to compete with comparable luxury cars. It was also priced far too high for what it had to offer (which was part of the downfall of the high-end models of the other Japanese cars in that segment as well). Basically, the SVX answered a question that was never asked.
                    The car that most closely relates to the SVX in terms of the market would be the SC300 in automatic form. Heavy, slow, expensive, nice looking... but the SC300 carried the coveted Lexus badge, whereas the Subaru carried the "cheap but reliable" Subaru badge. The SVX was neither cheap nor reliable (until the transmission issues were fixed)...

It's still a really cool design. If Subaru just ignored the wannabe-luxury urge, and just made the car with a manual transmission and a 300hp turbo flat 6... it'd have done just fine.

Comment

That thing looks crazy. I would drive it just for the shear fact is rare as fawk. I have NEVER seen one of those and never knew they existed until now.

Comment

i always have and still do think these things are fugly
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

They're not all that rare. Relatively uncommon, but they were on the market for a good 5 years, and sold nearly 15,000 units in the US.

empera had one for a short time, but it was beat to shit. He let me drive it, though

I don't see how anyone can think it's fugly... such awesome lines.

Comment

Well they didnt sell them in SC haha because I have never seen one.

Comment

The sad thing is that they only made about 230hp. Not a whole lot when you have a car that weighs a lot, running all 4 wheels through an automatic transmission. People have used Legacy parts to convert to manual, and even boosted them... but that's just too much work for me, sadly. If I was into it, I'd love one.

Comment

Working...
                              X