Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know any other wheels like these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know any other wheels like these?

im looking to invest in new wheels for my car and i came across these and i love them. i would like to know if anyone knows any similar or a better brand. i remember seeing a member with ones similar but they were pure sex. theirs were also alot wider blades

You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

similar... of course with the volks, you get a complimentary lip

there are a ridiculous amount of 5 spoke wheels out there. so it depends on how similar you are looking for.

Comment

well theres a set on here i cant remember the persons name but the picture is in his sig and they look almost similar to the ones i posted except the blades are alot wider without the offset like yours posted
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

r1emperor : 1992 Accord LX

r1emperor : 1992 Accord LX
        Last edited by cb7pr; 07-10-2010, 02:00 PM.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

FOUND THEM! lol

mj213

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=mj213

i do not know why.. but i love those rims cant figure out what they are though

Comment

joecoupe : 1993 Accord LX

joecoupe : 1993 Accord LX

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
              FOUND THEM! lol

mj213

G-Square Breaks

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

thank you lol i had no idea

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
                  FOUND THEM! lol

mj213

Yeah I called a few of my contacts to keep an eye out for some, been looking for a while. I want some white ones...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                    Yeah I called a few of my contacts to keep an eye out for some, been looking for a while. I want some white ones...
                    yeh i wouldnt care what color i just think there a really nice set of wheels.. ill never get a set so ill just admire them lol.. since youve been lookin for so long doubtful ill find a set
                    Last edited by buckysaccord93; 07-10-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Yeah, those are very uncommon wheels. I've only seen a couple people with them on here, and I think it may be the same set that's been circulating. They're also not something that has been reproduced by a knockoff company to my knowledge.

Comment

i wish they would make knock-offs lol i would love to own a set.. i cant figure out why but they are my favorite wheels i have seen

i think its because they have that mature business look when on a cb. if that makes any sense lol

Comment

honestly, I really dont feel those wheels on a CB. They look like they would be more suited on something like a Benz,BMW or Lexus.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            honestly, I really dont feel those wheels on a CB. They look like they would be more suited on something like a Benz,BMW or Lexus.
                            exactly thats why i love them and i feel they would/do look incredible on a cb it gives the cb a luxury look.. i think they would look especially sexy on a red coupe

Comment

you're right....those would actually probably look really good on a lowered red coupe...as long as it has some mods and has an absolutely rediculous cambered stance with rubber band tires.

They're nice wheels for sure, just not something I'd choose for my CB.

Comment

Working...
                              X