do you use your sun/moon roof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you use your sun/moon roof?

one thing Ive noticed is that even though I got an EX now & had one before, Ive rarely used it while driving around. same thing with my dads car which I use often. seems like I could never remember that I got a sunroof when Im in the car. anyones the same?

(I cant be the only one)

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

it depends on the day, because the sun shining straight down on my face annoys the hell out of me, but i do use the roof some of the time

my ride

Comment

i only open mine at night.. kinda defeats the purpose of calling it a sunroof for me lol

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I always use mine. I prefer driver window down and sunroof open more then AC most of the time. I hate winter and the extreme days of summer because I end up with the windows up and can no longer feel the wind or hear the outside world.

Originally posted by deevergote
        When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

I use it quite often, usually at night when it's cooler outside. It sucks when the sun is blaring down on a hot summer day, though. Even then, when the AC not on, I usually have it open just a crack.
          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

i smoke sometimes in my car, i leave it cracked so the smoke can go out, i got a visor on top.

but ya, on a hot day, the sun can burn your face off if its open.

my roof has the original tint or at least it think its oem, its ugly at the corners. theres no way for me to fix it, without replacing the glass. like the tint is between the glass.

i was kinda thinkin of tinting the outside, on top, so you wont see it.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

heard that tinting your oem sunroof can make it break because of the oem tint and and aftermarket tint don't mix well together, but who knows that's what a tint guy told me

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                heard that tinting your oem sunroof can make it break because of the oem tint and and aftermarket tint don't mix well together, but who knows that's what a tint guy told me
                its because the moisture gets trapped and cant drain off.

I only use my moonroof at night or in overcast, rarely on a sunny day
                FA1

Comment

I open it in the afternoon but i cant stand it when the sun is hitting me right in the eyes so I usually close it during the day... Feels great at night..
                  -Will

Comment

I tilt mine all day long.

Comment

i crack it open every chance i get.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yup i almost always have mine cracked like 4 inches if its sunny so i dont get blinded. but if its not sunny better believe i have that wide open
                        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

I always use mine. I also dont have AC.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

For ultimate cooling with minimal wind noise, sunroof open and the passenger side rear window open 4 inches, should give it ago guys its amazing lol

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                            UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                            NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

mines ALWAYS open. even when its raining.
                              COUPE K24

Comment

Working...
                              X