• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sneak peak at my newest toy!

Got my new wheels today!!!
    can anybody say PHAT CHROME???

Some more crappy pics

They look very nice specially on a darker car like yours, very nice choice

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Damn man I love your car. The paint is soo shiny and nice. I wish mine was. do you have a picture? I wanna see what you look like son

Comment

i use to have those wheels..but tha brand was "deltas". they're gonna look nice spinning.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited
          i use to have those wheels..but tha brand was "deltas". they're gonna look nice spinning.
          Yeah, these are Rozzi Detentions, but i bet they will look like chrome disks when im rolling!

Comment

i want you to get some work euroline dh's!

your on air, and could get a rim with an aggressive offset, and thus have a true lip on the wheel!!!!!!!!!!!

those wiheels will look fine, though from memory you did fine at shows last season... but i guess you gotta chance a few things between seasons.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
              i want you to get some work euroline dh's!

your on air, and could get a rim with an aggressive offset, and thus have a true lip on the wheel!!!!!!!!!!!

those wiheels will look fine, though from memory you did fine at shows last season... but i guess you gotta chance a few things between seasons.
              i wanted to do a lip but with the way i tuck in, thats the most i can do, because i cannot get anymore clearance without having to do bodywork and paint again.

Comment

damn dude that is some nice chrome. Holy fuck your car is shiny as hell!!!!!!

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                  i wanted to do a lip but with the way i tuck in, thats the most i can do, because i cannot get anymore clearance without having to do bodywork and paint again.

damn those oem fenders!!!!! you know i already dig your paint scheme (prizmanitque?)... wheels with a fat lip, would be, in lil' flip's words "game over!"

ah well, i totally understand. those wheels will look just fine... please post pics when you get 'em on.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                    damn those oem fenders!!!!! you know i already dig your paint scheme (prizmanitque?)... wheels with a fat lip, would be, in lil' flip's words "game over!"

ah well, i totally understand. those wheels will look just fine... please post pics when you get 'em on.
                    do you have to ask??? You know that there will be more pics than you can handle!

Comment

your car be blingin' y0.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X