Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"In Writing"...??

What EXACTLY does that mean?

Like if you had to submit something to a judge or court and you had to do so in writing....does that mean, literally, in like blue/black ink, on paper or can it be typed up?

How do you address it? "Dear Judge ____"...? "To Whom It May Concern"....?

Ive never had to do it before and, of course, no one teaches you these things in school.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Every time I have done something official like that, I type it up and then sign it in black ink. Nothing has ever been said about it.
    VIP Status.

Comment

"In writing" simply means a physical copy must be submitted. Spoken words are not acceptable.

I use the term at work all the time. I deal with foreclosures, and I always tell people that when dealing with their mortgage companies, that they should NEVER accpet a verbal promise. They need to get any promises, arrangements, agreements, etc... IN WRITING.

Comment

So could I type something up, in some kind of letter format, and just sign and date it?

I imagaine they deal with people submitting things in writing all the time, and I'd like to see how many times they get a piece of notebook paper, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          So could I type something up, in some kind of letter format, and just sign and date it?

I imagaine they deal with people submitting things in writing all the time, and I'd like to see how many times they get a piece of notebook paper, lol.
          lolol post-it note

Comment

One time I did fax over something hand written on a piece of computer paper. I just needed to request a new court date "in writing" and I was at work. LOL
            VIP Status.

Comment

That's what i wanted to do but i didn't wanna just write on a blank piece of paper and it be all crooked and shit, lol. I'd like it to look as neat and professional as possible. That's why i was curious as to whether or not it could be typed.

Comment

I would say as long as the Date and your signature were inked in then you should be fine.
                Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Working...
                X