No announcement yet.

you never notice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know, i love when people drive my car and i can see them, at work i let my buddy take my car to pick up lunch, and i had to road test a customer car, and i passed him as i was on my road test and i'm so much more happy with how my car looks as its rolling than when its parked, i totally know what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
      i know, i love when people drive my car and i can see them, at work i let my buddy take my car to pick up lunch, and i had to road test a customer car, and i passed him as i was on my road test and i'm so much more happy with how my car looks as its rolling than when its parked, i totally know what you mean
      lol. i know man. i love it. i need to get some rolling shots of it. ive never had any taken of my car because i was always the one taking pics. lol.

Comment

I know exactly how this goes...because when I see my wife pull up in the Lancer, I'm like DAMN no wonder everyone looks at it. Just three days ago I was pumping gas and some guy walked by and said "I like your Evo, buddy" and I just stared at him like uhhhh.....it's not an Evo???
        VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
          I know exactly how this goes...because when I see my wife pull up in the Lancer, I'm like DAMN no wonder everyone looks at it. Just three days ago I was pumping gas and some guy walked by and said "I like your Evo, buddy" and I just stared at him like uhhhh.....it's not an Evo???
          That's a bit disappointing to admit

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I didn't say it wasn't an Evo...I looked at him with the "wtf" look. He was walking and talking anyways, so it wouldn't have mattered if I opened my mouth. Hey, if you're too stupid not to know the difference between a GTS and Evolution, then......
            VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
            X