No announcement yet.

Help me guys! I need some advice with GF and family :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i do have some extra money saved (about $1000)...

she dosent have a car, yet. but will get her one later on, and no bro i dont plan to stay at this current job forever, even though they want me to cuz it pays well since i will become a realestate agent, but do not want that, and currently im trying to finish high school threw online!! which im almost done with it

but my question tho, as to whom some havent answered LOL

Should I just move out with out telling my parents and then a week later i talk to them?

I mean I really love them and all but I just cant be staying with them forever...and i really want to move on in life....

Comment

$1000 saved up isn't much. try talking to BOTH your parents and if they don't budge, then move out. But be prepared for the unexpected.

if you move out without telling them ,it could really hurt your relationship with them. Hopefully you have really thought this through. going on your own is a really big step in life. be careful
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

1) At 19, you probably aren't ready to live alone. (I'm 19 living alone, and probably shouldn't be lol. Trust me, stay home)

2) as stated, 400 a week is NOTHING. I sell insurance for state farm, and I won't say how much I make, but I will tell you it's more, and I live CHEAP in terms of rent and bills, and it's just not enough.

3) You're dad isn't being horrible... He doesn't want the new washer fucked up. Those things are expensive man.

4) once you move out, you can kiss a lot of things good bye for a while. Modding your car? Probably not going to happen for a while. Free time? Rarely. You work all day, sleep all night, and do dishes, laundry, and maintain the home in between. Buying food sucks. If you do move out, apply for food stamps. That helps alot.

5) Moving in with a girlfriend can be a really fast way to ruin a relationship if you aren't ready. I know, I know, you think you're ready. I thought the same thing. I guess it's not such a big deal, as that relationship ended up going no where anyways. But just throwing it out there.

Sounds like you could be very close to fucking up a lot.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
          1) At 19, you probably aren't ready to live alone. (I'm 19 living alone, and probably shouldn't be lol. Trust me, stay home)

2) as stated, 400 a week is NOTHING. I sell insurance for state farm, and I won't say how much I make, but I will tell you it's more, and I live CHEAP in terms of rent and bills, and it's just not enough.

3) You're dad isn't being horrible... He doesn't want the new washer fucked up. Those things are expensive man.

4) once you move out, you can kiss a lot of things good bye for a while. Modding your car? Probably not going to happen for a while. Free time? Rarely. You work all day, sleep all night, and do dishes, laundry, and maintain the home in between. Buying food sucks. If you do move out, apply for food stamps. That helps alot.

5) Moving in with a girlfriend can be a really fast way to ruin a relationship if you aren't ready. I know, I know, you think you're ready. I thought the same thing. I guess it's not such a big deal, as that relationship ended up going no where anyways. But just throwing it out there.

Sounds like you could be very close to fucking up a lot.
          well plus her is like $500 a week....i mean ive been planning this for a while, and i mean you are right bro, but applying for food stamps, isnt that bad or how does that really work?
          and i hardly go out and stuff, and modding my car is kinda over for me....i already knew that fromt the begging

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
            well plus her is like $500 a week....i mean ive been planning this for a while, and i mean you are right bro, but applying for food stamps, isnt that bad or how does that really work?
            and i hardly go out and stuff, and modding my car is kinda over for me....i already knew that fromt the begging
            Living on your own when you have a roof over your head? Not on my dime.

But seriously, stay in school. I mean it.

Comment

You father sounds like an overbearing dick man, you could do what I always did and call him him out on his bullshit, then if he gets mouthy, just scrap with him till you earn his respect. Thats my family though, yours might be a little more normal, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cblove View Post
                You father sounds like an overbearing dick man, you could do what I always did and call him him out on his bullshit, then if he gets mouthy, just scrap with him till you earn his respect. Thats my family though, yours might be a little more normal, lol.
                NO sir, my dad may be a real strict man and wont let me live indepantly but I will never throw a punch a him nor ever cus him out.

I will just move out this friday. im not telling them till the next day or so.
                it just time for me to fly and move on in life.

thanks fellas for all the good advice given!! I have learn new things so far from you guys said to me...

and as for skewl, i will keep going to skewl until i get my GED or HS diploma...!!

thanks once again guys!

Comment

i think you should talk to your dad about it, give him the options someone mention in here or he changes or your out of the house, but also try saving a little more money 1000 isnt a lot think about you have to give the down payment for the apt. and a month of rent, plus have money save up for the unexpected, also i think you should tell your parents before moving instead of telling them after.
                  AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                  JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                    Pics of your gf?
                    I know this is a serious situation and all but, phatdoghnut isn't one you want to dissappoint. Acknowledge, and follow through with the mans request.

=p

Originally posted by Cblove View Post
                    If you are not white, then this will not work.

=p

Comment

I still waiting for pics of said gf to rule on my decision.
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                        and as for skewl, i will keep going to skewl until i get my GED or HS diploma...!!
                        GED or HS diploma doesn't mean shit here, you're BARELY (if at all) better of having it versus not. 2yr Associates degree from a college is the bare minimum if you want to be paid more than minimum around here, unless you're good at a trade.

I would very seriously consider what you want to do with your life and how you aim to achieve those goals before you risk burning a bridge with your dad. Dads are hard to come by these days, and once you burn one, you don't get another.

Comment

I agree with the n00b, bro's before hoe's. Unless she is going to help you with furthering your education F her. Anymore you need some kind of college education to get you into a good job.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                          X