Hmm check this for a sec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm check this for a sec

well Im about to send this email off..anyone wanna add some ideas or anything else for the matter? Let me know before I send it to HTM (Honda Tuning Magazine)

Dear HTM

I am part of a forum that is righteously dedicated to the tuning and ownership of 4th Generation 1990-1993 Honda Accords. The site was started nearly two years ago by a kid from MD and a couple others from around the country after they had met on Honda Tuning.com . The site was purposely made to attract CB7 owners alike from around the world.

So far the member count is up 2000+ we have members from Southeast Asia to even Europe (theres an owner from Denmark doing some pretty custom work on his Eurospeced ride using Porsche brakes and utilizing 2004 STi Recaros). I see all the publicity from Civics to Supras but never the Honda Accord of the 1990 to 1993 years.

Yeah some people may diss saying we're driving in what our mom used as a grocery getter growing up..but we're trying to make a niche for ourselves..by being different and unique in our own right. We may not be able to burn the 3/4 mile in under 10 but hell..we do as we please..JDM mods to h22 turbo swaps even rare engines like the f20b SiR sees its way into our cb7 engine bays..even to replicate an actual JDM car minus the RHD.

*edit*We organize meets when we can, even one of the members CpMike sometimes travels from his homestate of New York to the Tri-State area and any where he can just to lend a helping hand with someone doing a swap for the first time. Thats how some of us are dedicated to these cars..its the love and appreciation for these cars that we show the most. And to keep the spirit of our cars going and support for the site ,the administrator (Steve the founder of the site) makes decals so we could advertise the site and show our true colors.

What I'm asking is for more recognition from the import crowd, more or less taking some eyes off already played out Integras and Civics for the matter and shine the spotlight on us for once.

Sincerely

Henry Roberts
    Cb7tuner and enthusiast
    Last edited by HenRoc; 02-08-2005, 11:56 PM.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

ya got balls...all my friends hate on me cuz my car is 15yrs old and has four doors (and isnt a civic or teg). only a few people who are true tuners understand the time and work that needs to be put into a car that in comparison to cars like the civic and integra, the import performance world has ignored. i love it tho, like he said, we're unique. i say send it, and have em check the site to see the work some of the members have done.
    Last edited by swassheefry; 02-08-2005, 11:47 PM.
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

Just my personal opinion, but I would try to leave the names out of it. No point (except the naming of the founder, maybe). All spelling and punctuation looks good... points are clearly stated and elaborated. Looks good to me!

BTW, thanks for writing a letter like this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates it, regardless of whether or not it is even read by HT.
      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

who the hell do you know that runs a 3/4 mile in the 10's.

just change that to the 1/4 mile. looks good, and yeah, you got balls

Comment

put my name in it

Comment

You guys all know me and I feel the same way as masamune

Freakin great letter, man
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

great letter. nice short and to the point. keep us updated on if they reply or not

Members Ride Thread

Comment

i just see an onslaught of newbs coming.....bleh
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Very nicely done! Even though you don't have a CB7 anymore, you're still a cb7tuner at heart!

I dunno if anyone will be interested in taking notice of us, but it's worth a try! It would be cool to get magazine coverage!

Comment

big ups i like that, but i also like being the guy who no one notices right away until they notice something like an h22 or jdm headlights, that is right around the time they shit on themselves!!!!!!!!!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                      put my name in it
                      he can just throw the name todd in there and it will work.

Comment

looks good, but u gotta get them to come to the northeast spring meet

Comment

Well dang...I completely left out the Northeastern meet part. I sent it last night. But I can send them another notice..as for the name mentioning...I thought it was appropriate because he did in fact come up with the site along with other people, and that to me someone like that deserves to be mentioned non the less...we're just a bunch of friends (even though 2000+ ) who show a real deep admiration and respect for the cars we love...

Viva La CB7!
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

looks good, except the mistakes that a few have pointed out. what is the point of this message you're sending them, again?

Comment

Hopefully Ill be there :-/ Ill bring my cb7 down on a tow truck <3

Comment

Working...
                              X