Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i got got last night(yes, you read it right...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got got last night(yes, you read it right...)

well i had a small little airsoft skirmish last night. my brother called and said he was at my house looking at my car(its around 8:30-9pm). i said ok and that i would be home to talk to him about it in like 10min. i get home and my friend lee calls and asks is he can come look at the car. he's known for saying "ill be there in a little bit" and show up like 3 days later. lol.

i get home, 5-10min later, he knocks on my door. i go outside and im about to pull out my phone to show him the pics of what the interior looked like before and i hear a "war cry" and hear an airsoft rifle going off. i get lit up. i run inside and load up my Y&P M9 and Well M4.

ok. i turn off the back porch light and run outside. i see my brother out by the side of the house. zero in, set it to full auto and lit him up. he back behind the truck and i ran around back again. im wearing black with some dark blue jeans, so its hard to see me in the shadows. my friend lee pops his head around the corner, i see him, set to semi auto and fire a couple of shots. i miss he runs back towards my brother.

i run back around the back and the porch light comes on. then i hear BBs hitting around me. i run back to the back corner. i wait for about 3min and hear some foot steps. i turn and see Lee. but he doesnt see me. i switch to full auto and fire. he retreats.

i run around front and across the street to get into the shadows. it was a full moon and they could see me moving in the moon light. i sit in the shadows next to the neighbors house and see Lee standing behind the truck. i hear them talking "where'd he go?" i zero in and fire. i run back across the street and stand behind the trees in my front yard as not to be in the light of the front porch. i see him thru my scope and just as im about to fire, he and Lee fire and get in a couple of hits.

i run to the other side of the house and call my g/f. the daughter picks up and i tell her to turn off the back porch light. i run around back, pull out of the M9 and prepare to fire. i get to the side and see Lee. i fire a few rounds and he runs back around front.. i check my mag and fond out im out. check the M4 and im out there. so i run in and go to reload. on my way back, Lee and my brother are around back firing at me, and i have nothing but my speed to get my to my door without getting hit. lol.

after i come back out, the game ends and we have a recap. it was fun. havent been to a field in a while and was considering selling my airsoft stuff. but this was just the thing i needed to get the fire back.

Guess that's why they call you shadow.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
      Guess that's why they call you shadow.
      Heck yea. Lol. Had a ball getting a sniper shot on lee. Lol.

Comment

sounds like a blast. couldn't do that here though. neighbor's would probably call the cops thinking it was a gang war or something.
        Originally posted by chessboxer
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Haha sounds like fun. What kind of guns yall use?
          Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
            sounds like a blast. couldn't do that here though. neighbor's would probably call the cops thinking it was a gang war or something.
            lmao. all my neighbors here know i have them. i come out and fire it a few times for target practice and for sighting in the scopes and sights i get. and im sure if the cops were to see it(especially since i know them all), they wouldnt mind as long as i have the orange tips on them.

and trust me. it is fun man. it really is.

Originally posted by bustedhonda View Post
            Haha sounds like fun. What kind of guns yall use?
            it is man. i cant even describe the fun you can have playing this sport man. less expensive than paintball and hurts less. unless you get a clip emptied into you. lol. as far the guns, i have a Well R12 M4 RIS. 300 round mag and a Y&P M9 for my sidearm. heres a couple pics:

i love this rifle. shoots far. ive gotten at least 15 kills with it at the last scenario that ive been too at a field.

Comment

http://www.airrattle.com/PhotoGaller...ode=IU%2DSR25K

That is one of the rifles i want, although it's almost 200 bucks but it's all metal and has a tactical rail for real attachments. It's either that or

http://www.airrattle.com/PhotoGaller...ductCode=CM036

it's also full metal and fifty bucks cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                http://www.airrattle.com/PhotoGaller...ode=IU%2DSR25K

That is one of the rifles i want, although it's almost 200 bucks but it's all metal and has a tactical rail for real attachments. It's either that or

http://www.airrattle.com/PhotoGaller...ductCode=CM036

it's also full metal and fifty bucks cheaper.
                a lot of people like the M4/16 series. i personally love the M4s. the barrel is shorter. good for CQB AND for field battles. with the right upgrades, you can have the gun shooting about 200ft+.

as far as that site, DONT go there. ive read reviews and a CRAP load of people have complained about non received items, bad return policies(like you have i think 14 days to return anything thats bad. it takes 7 days to get to you. a day to make sure it works good and then another like 2 days to get in contact with someone), all around bad service.

i would go with airsplat.com, Airsoftgi.com, or try the classifieds on some of the airsoft forums. guns that are like $150+ you can get with upgrades for about $120 shipped from people wanting to clear out their stock for the rifle they got.

heres something for you:
                Well R6E M4
                $89.99

JG AK47s
                $124.99

Well is a good brand. the rifle i have that i posted a pic of is a Well. i LOVE it. JG is a more popular brand. theres also Echo1 and CYMA. all good brands and upgradeable.

Comment

and heres another one for ya:
                  http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1484

and i think on airsoftgi.com, anything over $100 is free shipping.

this is actually the next gun i plan on buying:

ill be sure to buy a couple extra clips with it. it has a 200 round mag but its rate of fire is freaking high. holding down the trigger for more than about 10 seconds will empty the clip.

Comment

Yeah one of the fleamarkets that i go to during the summer had a guy selling CYMAs for dirt cheap but they also felt cheaply made in my hands, that was why i was looking for ones made of metal.

Comment

Hehe you guys and your well guns. Back when i played i rocked a classic army g36k (still have it). I had several rounds that i can remember where i took out the whole other team 7-8 ppl by myslelf lol. Oh those were good days

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                        Yeah one of the fleamarkets that i go to during the summer had a guy selling CYMAs for dirt cheap but they also felt cheaply made in my hands, that was why i was looking for ones made of metal.
                        Don't ever buy the ones at the flea market. They may be cheap hut they don't do like they say they do. Like when I went to TN. saw an airsoft shop. Went inside and found the exact rifle I had at home. Paid 80 bucks shipped for mine. They had it for $140 bucks and said it was shooting at 340fps. Sike. It only shoots 240 max.

It doesn't have to be full metal to be a good gun. Most are plastic like the ones they're modeled after. Like the p90 or the mp5. Both actual guns are made of hard plastic. In turn the airport versions are made of hard plastic. I think its ABS. But have some metal parts. I'd rather have one of those out in the filed. My Well M4 weighs close to like 10lbs. Running around with that last time put a cramp in my armand forearm. Lol.

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                        Hehe you guys and your well guns. Back when i played i rocked a classic army g36k (still have it). I had several rounds that i can remember where i took out the whole other team 7-8 ppl by myslelf lol. Oh those were good days
                        Lol. Everyone gripes on Well. Ive fielded mine like 2-3 times and never had a problem. No miss fires. No jams. And cost less than a CA. Haha. I wiped out half a team myself. Haha. Like 12 people.

Comment

I think people just gripe about them because of how crappy their original models were. I saw some of the first ones that showed up at the local airsoft shops. They were total garbage and the gear boxes couldn't hold up to any type of fire. They have since stepped up their game, so i give them props for that.

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                            I think people just gripe about them because of how crappy their original models were. I saw some of the first ones that showed up at the local airsoft shops. They were total garbage and the gear boxes couldn't hold up to any type of fire. They have since stepped up their game, so i give them props for that.
                            lol. at least you give them props. lol. everyone else just craps on them. but i like it. the only problem i have is finding spare mags for them. other than that, i have no problems with them

Comment

Yeah p90s and MP5s are among my favorite SMGs.

I think that same website i posted earlier had a Kar98 bolt action although i wouldn't want to take that into a fire fight.

The same flea market but inside of the building had a guy selling a "broom handle" type pistol from maybe around WW2. It had some weight to it too which made it even cooler. The handle was made of some kind of plastic or composite material while the barrel was of metal along with the clip that was in the box.

If i bought one, i don't really plan on playing with it but maybe using it as a show piece.

Comment

Working...
                              X