Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cop handcuffs teen over sex with daughter

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39380043...rts/?gt1=43001

Personally i think the dad is in the right but... his daughter is at fault too

How can you blame just him for the sex? They both did it

When the boy was asked by the Mercury News if he had any thoughts about teenage sex, he said that he "wouldn't recommend it."
    Cause he was doing it wrong.

Comment

I would ask for pics of the daughter but I dont want to go to jail for 8-12.

Comment

Uh yeah! The age of consent in California is 18 the kid and his parents could be charged for it...

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
          Uh yeah! The age of consent in California is 18 the kid and his parents could be charged for it...
          umm k

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
            umm k
            Idk...

I'm just saying, why is everyone whining about the kid getting "busted" when what he did was illegal, none the less the girls dad was a cop...

If the cop wanted, he could have just pressed charges thus putting the kid in juvie and possibly sued the shit out of the boys family. I think a fake arrest is much better than having to go through all of that shit.
            Last edited by EJX_Michael; 09-27-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Man, that cop is fucking up that dude's nut.

Chances are officer cop's daughter is going to have sexual relations with another chocolate kid again.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                Man, that cop is fucking up that dude's nut.

Chances are officer cop's daughter is going to have sexual relations with another chocolate kid again.
                wait, so that was Gemini? Is this the chick from the gym?

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                  wait, so that was Gemini? Is this the chick from the gym?
                  LMAO.

You know what, I'd be willing if that did happen to be Gemini, the cop would be riding his bike up the driveway take one look at Gem and say "Sorry sir, I must have the wrong address"

He ain't want it with Gem'.

=p

Comment

stupid laws, age is just a number. people should just have sex if they want.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

They are both minors. If anyone is at fault, the parents are... and the cop is just as at fault as the boy's parents. If anyone gets charged, the parents of BOTH children would be. The boy wasn't forcing himself upon the girl in any way. If he was 18, that would be a different story... but according to the law, neither child is mentally competent enough to understand the full ramifications of their actions. The ONLY way to argue this against the boy would be if he raped the girl (which he did not), and a psychologist can provide convincing evidence that the boy had an adult understanding of his actions.

What the cop did was harassment. He had no reason to detain the boy, let alone put him in handcuffs. His actions could be emotionally traumatizing. He witnessed the act. If he wanted to pursue legal action against the boy, he could have done so just as well if he sent the boy home to his parents.

Kids have sex. It happens. Preventing it relies largely on attentive parenting, as well as instilling proper values in children. Even so, that won't prevent it 100% of the time. Today's society sells sex. It is everywhere. Kids are exposed to it constantly. Hormones are raging, peer pressure is constant, and there is ALWAYS an opportunity.

Comment

"After removing the handcuffs, the officer told the boy's parents that he just wanted to scare the youth."

Who the fuck gave this guy a badge?

If he cuffs kids, he probably discharges his gun into the air to get people who speed a kick of reality. Giving a bad name to the 98% of cops who do a great job out there

On a sidenote, did anyone else find this absolutely hilarious?

"When the boy was asked by the Mercury News if he had any thoughts about teenage sex, he said that he 'wouldn't recommend it.'"

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

At least he learned his lesson...

Until the next cute thing comes along and touches him in a special way... then, as we all know, any smart thinking goes right out the window!

Comment

All I have to say, is think if it was your daughter.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

he was off duty.. whys he in uniform? and using his handcuffs at that?

both kids were in the wrong.. both sets of parents should get into trouble.. the girls more than the boys since he decided to take actions in his own hands, no he faces a possible law-suit
                              You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                              Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Working...
                              X