NFSU 2 1/4 Mile time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFSU 2 1/4 Mile time

hey i got really fucked up the other night and me and my friend tried to see how low we could get the 1/4 mile time in need for speed underground 2. my lowest time was a 7.90 with a rx7 with all possible upgrades... anyone got me beat??

nobody here plays need for speed???

Comment

I got it for Christmas and I still haven't opened it! Maybe this long weekend.

I loved Underground 1. I just got tired of video games.

Do you ever race online? I tried once or twice, but too many people cheat.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i would LOVE to race online i have the netweork adapter and everthing but i live in a new subdivision and they don't have cable or dsl so i am stuck with dial up for now... but has anyone gotten a better time?? i am just wondering to see if there is a possibly faster time cuz my friend bet me $100 bucks he could beat my time but i don't think its possible...
        Last edited by flacopower; 02-16-2005, 02:23 PM.

Comment

7.20 in an evo VIII

Comment

REALLY?? damn!! how do you have it tuned??

Comment

unique turbo was unlocked then i tuned it to boost at around 4,500 to like 6,200 and it just flies

Comment

damn i don't have any unique parts unlocked just the regular stage 3 stuff. but the 7.20 was with all perfect shits right??

Comment

Dont open it you will play tell your eyes pop out. And my fastest time was 7.20 in a golf turbo with every thing on it.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                  bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

any chance you guys can reproduce those results and get a pic of it? not that i dont believe it, but proof would be nice. yall must be a shit load better than me at that game... the best ive gotten was like a 7.99, with all perfects except for the launch.

Comment

haha ive takin a pic of the tv screen before when i beat mario 64, i felt like such a tool

Comment

damn yall! my "accomplishment" of a 7.9 seems like nothing now!!

Comment

whoa dont open it ill sell you mine if you have ps2 or trade i just bought it to play at friends house i dont even have the system
                          www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdmkid
                            whoa dont open it ill sell you mine if you have ps2 or trade i just bought it to play at friends house i dont even have the system
                            HUNH???

Comment

other than the drag i will pwn you all in drift mod regardless!

^sold

Comment

Working...
                              X