Nightmare: I don't have a CB7 anymore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare: I don't have a CB7 anymore!

OK, I still do in reality, but I just woke up from a dream. A nightmare really, in which I found another car in my driveway, and while wondering where my honda was, I got in and there was a note. It said someone had crashed my honda and they gave me this car instead. Earlier last night I had a dream that my honda was once again gone (though this time I didn't know where, and no note) and someone had replaced it with a big old crappy cadillac (not that caddys are crappy but this one in my dream was). I've been having a lot of dreams where I go outside and my car is gone, and I'm like WTF! And start freaking out, looking for it. Anyone else share these nightmares, or am I just a freak about my car?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

hmmm...my dream interpretating skills suggest more...do you feel that your being forced to lose or change something important in your life right now?
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Well, I'm 20 now and I need to think about getting my own place. My mom has been trying to get rid of me for about 6 months now...It does feel like I'm being kicked out. Think that has anything to do with it? I've been having this dream where my honda is gone like 4 times a week, but it's always just my car, never anything else.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the car. The left side of your brain is the dream side and its a bit wacky and things don't make perfect sense with it. Its just finding something important in your life and sticking with it is all. You have to think outside the box to interpret dreams sometimes. And i think the emergence of the old caddy is very significant.

Look at it this way...
        Car being stolen away from you = you feel you are almost being kicked out or forced to lose something
        Another car (although beat up) comes along = you know you'll get by but times will be a bit rougher

Now first you said there was a note the first time the car was stolen and the second time there was no note and the caddy right? Well it seems to me that your already beginning to cope with the loss and you don't even know if consciously yet I think that note being left is symbolic of you holding onto home more than u need to. Best of luck sir
        Last edited by MRX; 02-16-2005, 10:27 AM.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I've had a similar dream recently. In it I sold my 93 coupe for some weird reason. I ended up driving piece of crap car. It was horrible! I think I bought it back or found another one towards the end of the dream.

In the I've been thinking about selling it. Maybe this dream was trying to tell me something...

I really would like to keep it and just buy another car that is a four door auto.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

like stated above just cause its a dream about ur car doesn't mean it has anything to do with the car. Maybe theres something else important u've been thinking about getting rid of or moving on to and are afraid of the consequences?

Comment

I had a dream last night were I was looking for my keys and I looked in the driveway and A devil had my keys and took my car. I think im loosing my mind.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
              bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

I has a dream someone took a hammer to my car in a parking lot, I think I cried......

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Working...
                X