Formula 1 Fans Check In!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formula 1 Fans Check In!!

I created this thread after observing the NASCAR check in thread. NASCAR is ok, but I love Formula 1 Racing.....Anyone else?

Yup, yup, right here. Love it.

I haven't seen it in ages though, don't have Speedvision anymore. Used to get up on Sunday mornings to catch it.
    Bart: What's your name?
    Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

i watch it all but F1 teh hotness. esp hondas last season..oOoO bad jenson button, now you are the thursday and friday test driver(i think) more spotlight for sato now....

Comment

oh and i found this for sale...

yours for only 3000!!!

Comment

I can get you Michael Schumacher's Nomex underwear for $2,500...

jk

SteveB, ever get to Mosport? Beautiful track. When I was a kid I used to go to Watkins's Glen a lot in the summer. My dad used to run a Shelby in the old B Production SCCA races.

Never got to see the US Grand Prix at the Glen when they had it but did see NASCAR at the Glen in the early nineties. Man they fucked that track up, took the chicane out after turn 1, straightened it out...

Now they run F1 at Indy on some bastardized track, it looks horrible. Friend of mine here that goes to Monza every year says the Indy race is pretty good, but I don't know, just doesn't look right if it isn't on a dedicated road course.

I wish F1 was big here... wish we had a track with a stadium section like Hockenheim...
          Bart: What's your name?
          Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

I am a huge fan of F1. I went to the Indianapolis GP this year and it was truly amazing. I watch almost every race on television and I'm a huge BAR Honda fan. But, don't get me wrong, I am also a huge Ferrari fan, also (not bandwagon, I just like Schumacher).
            "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Ferrari fan here but i always followed Schumacher from when he was in Benneton Team

Comment

props where props are due. Schumacher=

Comment

Another F1 fan checking in. Though I missed alot of races, when I actually do catch them on TV I stop what I'm doing and glue my eyes to the TV
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                  X