Best domestic airlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best domestic airlines

Which one is the best domestic airlines?
    I'm planning on flying to the east coast next summer.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

I choose southwest. they always have specials online.

Comment

southwest, awesome customer service and great prices. Usually if your flying anywhere on the east coast its about $80 one way

Comment

unfortunately I'm doing round-trip so it's a bit expensive , but hey I'd rather go expensive with the best service instead of the cheap with the worst.

Comment

southwest is still probably your best bet. i flew out to denver roundtrip and i think it was like 200$? i live in baltimore

Comment

Yeah , I just took a quote , it's $408 round trip from CA to VA , vice-versa and spot-on to my linking of what time to leave and land.

Comment

I travel a lot. So Jetblue gets my vote.

Comment

southwest for me, they have never been let yet, and its always $59 one way because I book my flight's several months in advance

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                  Yeah , I just took a quote , it's $408 round trip from CA to VA , vice-versa and spot-on to my linking of what time to leave and land.
                  Southwest runs the way a business should.

1) They appreciate your business by being nice to you, and having policies that make sense.

2) The sooner you book your travel, the better off it should be price wise, up to about 2 months prior. Subscribe to their Click and Save emails which are updated weekly with fare specials. It is a good way to save some serious coin.

3) Been flying them for years, and they are a great company to support. Very involved in the community and they have the longest and most consistent reputation for getting you to your destination, on time, with your bags, and with the fewest customer complaints.

That said, I just flew them to Dallas and back, and all 3 flights were significantly tardy. First time they have ever been late for me, and it was due to weather. The other airlines cancelled over 10,000 flights that weekend. Even still, the service was great and the people were friendly and did what they could to minimize the delays and inconvenience, which is one reason they are so well liked.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                    I travel a lot. So Jetblue gets my vote.
                    Airbus sucks, and would play a factor in my decision to fly them.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                      Southwest runs the way a business should.

1) They appreciate your business by being nice to you, and having policies that make sense.

2) The sooner you book your travel, the better off it should be price wise, up to about 2 months prior. Subscribe to their Click and Save emails which are updated weekly with fare specials. It is a good way to save some serious coin.

3) Been flying them for years, and they are a great company to support. Very involved in the community and they have the longest and most consistent reputation for getting you to your destination, on time, with your bags, and with the fewest customer complaints.

That said, I just flew them to Dallas and back, and all 3 flights were significantly tardy. First time they have ever been late for me, and it was due to weather. The other airlines cancelled over 10,000 flights that weekend. Even still, the service was great and the people were friendly and did what they could to minimize the delays and inconvenience, which is one reason they are so well liked.

Thank You Sir...

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                        Airbus sucks, and would play a factor in my decision to fly them.
                        You mean mechanically they suck? I know you are in the airline industry so is there something I should know? I did their unlimited fly for a month with a friend and had no issue. But did have an issue with flight cancellation with Southwest during my Hawaii trip. Wasn't due to bad weather but because there wasn't enough seats filled. I missed one day of work cause of that and that left me grumpy like an old guy.

Comment

Southwest is where it is at bro...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Southwest it is , even my fam screams Southwest.

$388 round-trip ain't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                              You mean mechanically they suck? I know you are in the airline industry so is there something I should know? I did their unlimited fly for a month with a friend and had no issue. But did have an issue with flight cancellation with Southwest during my Hawaii trip. Wasn't due to bad weather but because there wasn't enough seats filled. I missed one day of work cause of that and that left me grumpy like an old guy.
                              I mean the way they are designed, built, work, etc. To be kind, it was basically a European jobs program to put people back to work from the previously failed European aviation and auto companies.

The A380 is a really turd.

Part of it is prefererence, and most of it is that the more I learn about them, the more I don't like them. I mean, I can get really technical if you want, but they don't have the same level of engineering or safety as Boeing products.

Comment

Working...
                              X