No announcement yet.

Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are not allowed to carry weapons in Iraq unless are US or Iraq forces. Some of them had weapons some had cameras. They followed proper procedures and took out targets. Also you can not help wounded or KIA insurgents. Insurgents pick up dead insurgents all the time to lower the body count and take back ammo and guns. So if you do pick them up your dead too. Its a war and were fighting an enemy who wears plain clothes and can be a 10 year old boy to a old lady. It was a accident but thats a apart of war. The only thing wrong here is the goverment trying to cover it up.. but also remember that media hates this war and spins things completely the wrong way. I have many friend who served in Iraq and Afghanistan including more leaving in 3 days. They have all said that they have done interviews and when they come home and watch it they edit and change everything they said to make it sound bad. MEDIA is such BS over there.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
      they could of got a sniper to come in on top of one of the buildings and get a closer look. they looked like they just wanted to kill them. their lucky some dude wasnt hiding in a building with a rpg and lanched a rocket at the helicopter
      this isnt call of duty that not how it works in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
        this isnt call of duty that not how it works in real life.

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
          You are not allowed to carry weapons in Iraq unless are US or Iraq forces. Some of them had weapons some had cameras. They followed proper procedures and took out targets. Also you can not help wounded or KIA insurgents.
          I believe all military age males were allowed to own firearms over there, Im pretty sure its not supposed to be out in the city and left at home though. You are not allowed to help wounded insurgents is far from true. I think its BS how many times we help wounded insurgents.

Comment

is it just me or was that video pretty sick?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X