The Taurus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    The girl I'm seeing now told me when we first met "my car is in the shop for some weird electrical problem"... I said "Oh, you drive a VW!"... the response, "How did you know?"
    tried to smog a '01 passat today and the fucking car wouldnt communicate with our smog computer but communicated just fine with my portable scanner.

i was about to hand the keys back and say, "you are having a volkswagon moment."
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

My then girlfriend, now wife, had a 94' Taurus back in 06. It blew up the transmission, so she paid $2,000 to have a new one put in. Then it got totaled. That was the best thing that ever happened to that car.

Then...she bought a lemon of a Buick.

*sigh*
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
        and a V8 in the third-gen (failure) Taurus.
        I get a tickle in my throat every time I hear about one of those. Almost like I want to laugh but before it comes out I get overwhelmed with empathy.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
          I get a tickle in my throat every time I hear about one of those. Almost like I want to laugh but before it comes out I get overwhelmed with empathy.

=p
          Whats so fail lol?
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
            Whats so fail lol?
            My penis grows soft at the thought of a front wheel drive V8 "Performance" tier car.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
              My penis grows soft at the thought of a front wheel drive V8 "Performance" tier car.
              lol ah, and cam failure
              wat?

Comment

Working...
              X