Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Looks good dude! What kind of yeast did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by s2cmpugh View Post
        Looks good dude! What kind of yeast did you use?
        whitelabs London ale yeast

Comment

I've had very good success using White Labs yeast. What's your recipe for the wheat stout?

Comment

Time to get your Oktoberfest and pumpkin ales going! Think I'm going to brew my pumpkin spice ale next week. I'll use real pumpkin, half a container of spice, and a stick of cinnamon, 6lbs of LDME, and the white labs cali. ale yeast.

Comment

I'm going to get some Pumpkin Ale and cider started soon
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Brewed my first batch yesterday and its bubbling away in the fermentor right now. Can't wait for pumpkin ale

Comment

What recipe did you use for the pumpkin ale?

I brewed up a Red Ale IPA from a recipe I created, so we'll see how it goes. I used Columbus for bittering and Hallertau for flavor and aroma.

Comment

a Midwest Supplies extract kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                      Brewed my first batch yesterday and its bubbling away in the fermentor right now. Can't wait for pumpkin ale
                      Congrats... I'm just waiting on the unemployment train to let me off before I get to start brewing again. Big plans when I do, Im going to be moving up to 10+ gallon brews!

Comment

a Midwest Supplies extract kit.
                        I've heard their kits are pretty good. My LHBS guy is pissing me off as he's been a real dick lately. I only go there b/c he is THE only beer supply store in town.

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                        Congrats... I'm just waiting on the unemployment train to let me off before I get to start brewing again. Big plans when I do, Im going to be moving up to 10+ gallon brews!
                        Dude, how in the hell are you going to manage 10 gallons???

Comment

Has anyone here painted a refrigerator? I'm going to replace my current one and turn it into a kegerator, but it needs a coat of paint bad.

Comment

Originally posted by s2cmpugh View Post
                            How would you describe the flavor of it? Did you do the 4 gallon boil or the normal 2.5? I normally do a 2.5 gallon boil using the late edition method and seem to get good results.
                            It has a true earthy taste from the saaz and hallertau but with the sweet fruit balancing it out. I did a 2.5 gal boil, early extract addition with LME.

LIKE! I want to brew a pumpkin ale, once time prevails i will do so. If you want a hand with bottling or anything PM me, i have an extra bottle capper you can have.

Comment

Working...
                            X