Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted a few opinions about this vid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted a few opinions about this vid!

okay, so the other night I got extremely hyper active and I decided to make a dance vid. ROFL. Yes, laugh, it sounds ***. -.o But I'm into the hip-hop side of dance. anywaaaays, so I haven't danced in like a year, and the other night I felt compelled to make a video. I did... it was 4 minutes... I didn't like it so now it is like 8 seconds. ROFL. It's called tutting, it's pretty much trying to use your arms and hands in a way that makes boxes, or 90 degree angle or straights. Sooo... could I get a few opinions on what people think? I know some people may have no seen this style before, and I would still like to hear their thoughts.

Another thing, I am EXTREMELY shy about this shit. ROFL. And I thought before showing my friends, I'd show the entire CB community. Feel loved guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eQ2...er_profilepage

My friend actually does that all the time when we are in the shop. He is a great dancer but scares me when he does splits lmao

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
      My friend actually does that all the time when we are in the shop. He is a great dancer but scares me when he does splits lmao
      HAHAHAH. Yeah, I dance randomly in shops, carparks, or whenever. my friends get embarrassed. ROFL. Do you get embarrassed when your friend does it? :o

Comment

1. Go to dance club
        2. Bust out moves
        3. Get laid
        4. $$$
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          1. Go to dance club
          2. Bust out moves
          3. Get laid
          4. $$$
          oh mayyn! >.< You think so? Shiiit! Thanks!

I have more moves. ;D I can pop&lock and waaaaave. ;D

... laid laid laid laid laid!!

Comment

Yeah that's actually pretty friggin cool dude. Wish I had the skills
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Put some L.E.D's on your fingers and go to a "rave" then give light shows.

Rip It Up
              Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
                HAHAHAH. Yeah, I dance randomly in shops, carparks, or whenever. my friends get embarrassed. ROFL. Do you get embarrassed when your friend does it? :o
                No I encourage him to do it lmao He's like 5'3" 100lbs so its hilarious watching him trying to impress girls by dancing

Comment

Working...
                X