Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from here?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...b8mxHnf91TQ12A

Middle aged white women of Dover, watch out. Female doppelgangers of Keenan and Kel will beat your ass.
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Bro that is some F****D up SHIT!!!!!!!

New heart and soul H22A4
      Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
      Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
      Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

it is messed up! 22 against 2? weak!
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I thought Delaware was a preppy state.

Comment

Thats fuckin chicken shit ass shit!!!!!! That kid didnt wanna fight cause he knew he was gonna get jumped! One on one I think he woulda taken the cake. Sorry ass bitches!!!!!
            Last edited by 9DUBWISE; 03-23-2011, 02:46 AM.
            http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

what a ghetto ass dump, sad how theres such shit hole communities in the US. the dude/old woman getting picked on by the block shouldve gone in got a gun a sprayed those motherfuckers. less POS in the world. I cant stand uneven fights like this. man up & fight one on one

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

what a surprise. An angry mob of black people, drunk off of the cheapest alcohol they can get.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

No comment regarding the circumstances of what started it, nor the color of skin involved. All I'll say is that I think it's pretty fucked up that the 2 who got jumped let shit escalate that far and were reasonable and stayed smart and the rest still wouldn't have it and had to "Act Hard'

Inbred Retards.
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

That's way fucked up. Do the cops not go into those neighborhoods? All that yellin would have gotten a whole lot of attention around here.

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079 View Post
                      what a surprise. An angry mob of black people, drunk off of the cheapest alcohol they can get.
                      Lmao

Comment

How do these people feel so invincible? What if the guy who got jumped has anger issues and gets them all one by one?
                        I had a friend who got jumped, then he just followed them to find out where they live and got them all one by one. People don't realize that some don't forgive.

Comment

That was just terrible. I can't say that I would have been as calm as the guy in the white shirt, especially after seeing my mother get yelled at and jumped. I'm not much for talk, and the shit would have really hit the fan fast if that was me. Thank God I live in a town where the worst things that happen are just car accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                            How do these people feel so invincible? What if the guy who got jumped has anger issues and gets them all one by one?
                            I had a friend who got jumped, then he just followed them to find out where they live and got them all one by one. People don't realize that some don't forgive.
                            They'll figure it out IF they ever have a bank account balance over 12.74 and a chance to leave their shit heap homes. Then they go to a town where people are tougher than them, run their mouths just once, and get that shit wired shut and drink their meals for six weeks.

But that's unlikely because it all relies upon the dipshit individual getting that bank account balance over that mythical $12.74 that seems so impossible when all the welfare goes to drugs, aristocrat and newports.

No offense to anyone in here that's on welfare.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

forget the middle east, Id like to see air raides on the homes of the POSs you see in that vid.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X