Eh...how's ur day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh...how's ur day?

I'm fuckin' bored here at work...i mean i got work on my desk but its not like i wanna do it. My boss isn't here, my assistant is out with friggin' pink eye so i get all the work. I had to go to honda during lunch and pick up a vtec solenoid...that bitch cost $282!!! More shocking tho was that i had mcdonalds for lunch and i actually had to ADD salt to the fries I don't think thats ever happened in the history of mcdonalds lol. I gotta get ready to head to orlando after work and plan the weekend, gonna finish my resume today and see if i can't find a better job.
    My girl gets to get a new cell phone today so she's giving me her old one and is paying the bill for the next year cause she owes me $400+ I'll finally be able to communicate with the outside world I gotta chip and convert and ecu when i get home, pack, clean the car, fight my dad for $80 that he owes me. Pointless thread but i'm friggin' bored is all...somebody hug me
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

hug

Comment

yeah i dont know what i am going to do today. I think i am going to play with my new konica minolta Z3 some more..
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

thank u for the hug
        iamanonymous and i made a deal. I sent him some ecu shits and he's sending me GT4 cause he works at a video game store I can't wait and even my gf is excited! It probably won't be here this weekend tho so maybe i'll rent Marvel vs Capcom 2 and kick Wikked's ass up and down the big screen Were u talking about GT4 or somethin else phatty?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Man...I am at work working diligently. My friends and I have a lot to do this weekend so hopefully all the hardwork will pay off.
          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

I'm off work today. Sitting at home, just made some espresso, killing some time online surfing the boards before the dryer's done. After that I have to change the cat litter, then go clean out my storage unit to get all the extra crap out, then go to the inlaws tonight for dinner. Woo freaking hoo.

Oh, and our cat broke a vase this morning. It shattered into a billion little pieces at about 8:30 this morning.

So hows everyone else's life going?
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I just woke up. Bout to go back to GT4.

And i cant stand when they dont put salt on the fries.

Comment

no im not playing gt4, i wish. im gona wait till it comes out on greatest hits. eh im not really that much into video games anymore.

i got a new konica minolta z3 digital camera

http://www.digitalcameras4cheap.com/...-optical-zoom/
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i want gt4, but my ps2 took a huge shart!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                    I just woke up. Bout to go back to GT4.

And i cant stand when they dont put salt on the fries.
                    naw dog usually i'm scraping that shit off with a napkin. Its like most of the time i wanna turn back around and say " excuse me i ordered a large fry not a salt lick"

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                      no im not playing gt4, i wish. im gona wait till it comes out on greatest hits. eh im not really that much into video games anymore.

i got a new konica minolta z3 digital camera

http://www.digitalcameras4cheap.com/...-optical-zoom/
                      bad ass, how's the picture? I can't click that link to get the specs tho...at work

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                        Man...I am at work working diligently. My friends and I have a lot to do this weekend so hopefully all the hardwork will pay off.

fucking agreed...

<starting to grow grey hair...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Well I too am at work and don't feel like actually working. However, people keep piling up the crap on my desk.

I just had Taco Bell for lunch and the usual regret is starting to set in. When you're starving TB sounds like the food of the Gods. Afterwards, you like WTF was I thinking !?!

I feel really bloated now...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night tho. Going to a wine tasting. It's a UOP(Univ of Pacific) girl's soccer fundraiser. Hopefully we'll all get laid by some horny college sluts!

YES!!!
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Went to school and my advisor says I have to turn in this scholarship application tommorow, when its actually due on March 1st, now I'm stuck on this computer writing an essay.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

long hard day, been working long hours since i picked up projects of those who have left...but it comes with the territory.

Originally posted by cb9h23
                              i want gt4, but my ps2 took a huge shart!!
                              what are the symptoms?

Comment

Working...
                              X