Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention Cb7 Tuner Members!!!

Attention CB7 Tuner Members:

Starting Feburary 25, 2005 a portion of our profits from the sale of our short shifters to CB7 Tuner members will go to Steve (Accordtunerx) to help pay for site maintance. This is the least we can do after all the things his site and its wonderful members have done for us.

So not only will you be purchasing a great product, but you will also be supporting the communtiy that we all enjoy and call "home".

We give you thanks Steve (accordtunerx) and thanks to all CB7 Tuner Members!!!

Mark K.
    Fushigi Race Engineering Service USA

my hats off to you sir...(takes imaginary hat off)...even more reason to do business with you.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

quick question: How do I get into ur website? ( I clicked everywhere )

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_cb7
        http://www.fushigiraceengineering.com/

and fushigi res...thats really cool for u to help steve. too bad my shifter was bought like a month ago but either way...

buy some shifters n help steve!
        In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

The Japanese lettering ...... Thanks for all the kind replies guys!!

Comment

http://www.fushigiraceengineering.com/

and fushigi res...thats really cool for u to help steve. too bad my shifter was bought like a month ago but either way...

buy some shifters n help steve! theyre a great product...i love mine
            In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

Great idea. Now all I have to do is figure out what I want to buy.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

nice.. [sorry wrong thread with the earlier post] i think im gonna read up on the site and see whats there..
                Last edited by FDAccord; 02-24-2005, 10:22 PM.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Wow Mark .. gmta ..

I tried emailing Steve the other day .. no response yet .. but I had asked him about where
                  I might be able to send in some kina pmt .. like you mention .. its a costly site, and I for one
                  would like to help out in any *small* way I can.. lol .. I wanna keep this *our* place ..

A Hui Hou
                  Tomi
                  Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 02-24-2005, 10:48 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Wow, that was definitely an unexpected and generous thing to do! Not to mention, I bet many people will be even more willing to buy now... It'll increase your sales AND help the site. It's a win-win situation!

I suppose it's not right for you to say it, but if I say it it's different:
                    Remember peope, the more money Fushigi makes from us, the faster MORE CB7 parts will be made! I see a very nice list of "to be released" stuff on the site already... I know that R&D for all that stuff can be a HUGE expense. Keep up the good work, Mark! I have a shifter in my back seat waiting to send off to you... I have the money and the time (occasionally...) I'm just waiting for my lazy ass to just DO it! At least now I know I'll be helping the site by doing so!

Comment

thanks mark.. we can always use more help with the cost of hosting services, etc. this is a great way to show your care and support for a community of enthusiasts and i'm sure it will help your buisness.

Comment

Mark

I would really love to have one of these short shifters, unfortunately my funds are so tight I can't even buy good toilet paper. If I come across the extra cash I will definately hit you up.
                        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Way to go fushigi And thanks to Accordtunerx and all Moderators

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Thanks again fellas....

Comment

Working...
                              X