No announcement yet.

how important is sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex should complement the relationship and not be the foundation. If thats all your doing your just dating a clingy prostitute.
    -Will

Comment

as long as there is pussy and no male weenie and butt hole....then to me its important to get laid....at least every 2 weeks....have to!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
        Sex should complement the relationship and not be the foundation. If thats all your doing your just dating a clingy prostitute.
        You are wise beyond your years, my friend... wise beyond your years.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
          to be honest with all of you I want a nice girl who is saving herself until marriage and they do exist(VERY hard to find though). I would be willing to wait for someone like that.
          that being said, I've never been in a relationship with no sex, i think it would be very challenging.
          X2... I sometimes take it a step further with a girl I like and try to avoid sex for the first week or two but the girls usually tend to drop their clothes off.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          A girl that I'm not having sex with is just a friend.
          ....Like a PIMP

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
          X