• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDonalds complaint. Lol.

This dude has issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CtYPMmWu5qA
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Im pissed they want to charge you 16 cents for a fucking packet of BBQ sauce or any other sauce.....WTF IS THAT SHIT!! I hate MC Donald's already and that was the last nail in the coffin for me no longer going to eat there.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

it costs them money to get it why shouldn't it cost you to get it

they really only make their money off fries and drinks
      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

They charge 25 cents per pack here. I keep what I don't use at home for the next trip just in case I need it.
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

he likes blue balls

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post

They make well over 200% over cost on food and drinks so they can suck my cock, even more so when every other fast food place gives me as much as I want... and MC donalds is the 2nd biggest fast food chain the world...they can afford to give out a packet of fucking BBQ sauce. They just want more money and could give a damn about their customers.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              They make well over 200% over cost on food and drinks so they can suck my cock, even more so when every other fast food place gives me as much as I want... and MC donalds is the 2nd biggest fast food chain the world...they can afford to give out a packet of fucking BBQ sauce. They just want more money and could give a damn about their customers.
              true that!!

plus, when i go to jack in the crack they never charge for any bbq sauce or ranch, MC.d's does tho, they charge about 20 each one....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                yeah i know what you mean, it really depends on the manager at the store for all fast food
                ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

They charge for packets of stuff? Never heard of that before.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      They charge for packets of stuff? Never heard of that before.
                      seriously. then again im a wendy's guy. ive always hated mcdonalds and burger king

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Some McDonalds do charge here(dont no what though) but the one up the road from me doesnt

New heart and soul H22A4
                        Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                        Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                        Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post

My freind who works at McDonalds said it only costs them like 40 cents to make a bigmac

Comment

Funny this thread is posted. I remember when I worked with my buddy, we used to go out for lunch all the time. We'd go to McD's or A&W or whatever. If he asked for any sauce while he ordered, or if the cashier asked, they'd charge him like 25 cents or so for it.

We started to notice that if he asked AFTER he paid and got his order, they'd just throw like 5 packs of sauce into the bag for free.

BTW...that's probably his Corsica in the background of the video.

Comment

Nothing shouts ghetto more than a beat up domestic at a McDonalds.

Comment

Working...
                              X