Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pulled out some ole skoo gt2 last night!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pulled out some ole skoo gt2 last night!!!!

my dad said i could borrow his ps2 for a few months to play gt4 when i buy it sunday, but i couldn't wait until then. i had to play me some simulation racing!! i got out the ps1(newer small version) last night and put in gt2 simulation mode. i bought the 94 prelude from the used lot and a set of simulation tires. it's hard w/ those tires!!! since i'll only be playin the game a total of like 8 hours till i get the new one, i'm gonna do as much as possible w/ hondas..they seem to have the ff,fr,mr, and 4wd, which is most everything. plus i can enter the 80s cup w/ a crx i think...anyone have a suggestion for simulation tires and a manual tranny? are any of you brave enough to do it on gt4, or do all the tires simulate realistic tires?
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

no one here seems to care for gran turismo 2....oh well...the 94 vtec lude now has a whopping 217hp, semi-racing tires, and a computer chip..next up tonight is probably the lowering springs, muffler, and n/a tune...i bet i only get a total of like 350 hp out of it in the long run...oh well, can't wait till saturday night when i pick up the goodies ...gt4!!!
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

My 86 MR2 > that.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

i love gt2 to death...too bad i lost my original copy and my 2 burnt copies

Comment

it had its day in the sun

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

I have GT1 still the best by far though well for a game thats nearly 10 years old.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
            X