No announcement yet.

How much is your accord worth now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Never. You can't have it. Its mine. MINE. you'll never get it. you'll have to kill me first. Never....

lol, won't sell mine.
    my 91 cb7
    Originally posted by 4doorfury
    I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Fuck that ive gotten offers up to 8grand but im not sellin too many memories i rather just ride it out and keep fixin it if it breaks. I know this car well to work on why stop now.

Comment

Mine is always for sale, i like working on cars not really stuck on any particular one but if i took the offer i got at the car show with stereo be about 6000.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

i've had some high dollar offers on my car. i almost sold it for about 10K something last year to buy an IS300 but I decided to keep the Accord and just get another car sometime down the road.

francis (primo) and i are always making decisions for each other.. i think we're brothers seperated at birth.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
            pffft...good luck!

your car is nice and all, but no way you'll ever get that....unless you find another cb7tuner as crazy as you are!!!
            Man i can thorw it on ebay if i really wanted to. I got a lot of mods. More than half the ppl here now im doing mods in the motor internaly externaly and chroming. I think i can. Shoot rebels got offered 10 000 i see y i cant

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
              Shoot rebels got offered 10 000 i see y i cant
              first paint job too.. before the conversion, repaint, h22 swap, and all the other goodies in it now. but i doubt i'll sell mine for a LONG time.

too much stuff is on it's way to my place anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                first paint job too.. before the conversion, repaint, h22 swap, and all the other goodies in it now. but i doubt i'll sell mine for a LONG time.

too much stuff is on it's way to my place anyways.
                Man if i get 10,000 u can have it. Plus this year im do the vigor conversion also :x also 20's chrome engine bay turbo. and might pull of hydralics

Comment

Plus this year im do the vigor conversion also :x also
                  ... no comment ...

Comment

... no comment ...
                    U better squeez me some how in the middle of that signature lol . im have the extended hood in the middle also though. lol

Comment

U better squeez me some how in the middle of that signature lol . im have the extended hood in the middle also though. lol
                      why not do something that hasn't been done? since primo did it, and gave me the idea.. more and more people are trying to do it now.

do something like a bmw or something exotic that hasn't been done, so it can be all originality..

Comment

why not do something that hasn't been done? since primo did it, and gave me the idea.. more and more people are trying to do it now.

do something like a bmw or something exotic that hasn't been done, so it can be all originality..
                        Man nuttin original. And i see this one at englishtown car show so look like i bite of him. Mean while ill be the first guy in jerzey with them and havent seen them at any car show out here yet.

Comment

i know but it's the point of just knowing that other people are doing it. francis and i are both contemplating of changing our front end conversions sometime in the future coz other people have already done the conversions after we got ours done.

i was going to do the S14 front, but it's been done so i didn't do it. if your paying to have more work done, might as well go out of the way and do something no one has seen before.. maybe a '04 bmw conversion, or an ITR headlight conversion since both of the ones that posted here, the cars no longer exist.

Comment

Also i cant get to detail into a conversion cause my paint so i rather just them trim the hood a little.

Comment

Man if i get 10,000 u can have it. Plus this year im do the vigor conversion also :x also 20's chrome engine bay turbo. and might pull of hydralics

yeah ill do that conversion too.. i like the yellow lights..

that honda bmw wannabe needs to be slaughterd ... oh wait i see that it already has been

Comment

so much for the cc2 sttuff being an original conversion.

Comment

Working...
                                X